Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
Thanks girls guys for your support !!
By balletguy7member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1060, member since Thu Jul 06, 2006
On Tue Feb 05, 2008 01:33 PM

Hii Girls & Guys

Finally I found the right thread for my personal story:

I am really really happy cause finally I got my VISA to move to Canada as a permanent resident after 3 years of dealing with immigration agents, lawyers and having lot of hard times in many aspects of my life(desperation, hope, illusion, 2 surgeries,blabla, moving to Spain, the death of one of my cousin at the age of 40,and back to Mexico again) sometimes my life was a rollercoaster, up and down, but trying always to focus my mind in my goal despite the odds and trying to enjoy every little moment of the life !!

It's hard to said this after walking a 3 years journey but thanks God I got my prize, and unvaluable prize cause it will be a new completely life despite I am in my early 30's ,never is too late to start again...if not search for the biography of many great people such as Edison(after 10 000 trials he finally discovered the electric bulb, or Mr Hynduai, and list goes and goes)

I feel really happy that my faith in God and my perseverance and the help of my family, friends and people at DDN helped me alot in order to achieve my goal, so I have great expectations to come back Canada and meet again with my friends and former employers, and I have great plans such as buying and apartment or even a house outside the Montreal area, getting a job to start and then getting a better one, and mostly find a girlfriend or even a wife to share the important moments of life and of course re start my adult ballet classes

I haven't been at DDN cause I moved to Spain on October to study a short course, first I attended the course at one town called Vitoria at the UPV(Basque country university), a nice clean town, here's their site:

vitoria-gasteiz.org . . .

and after that I finished the course at Seville a beautiful and historic city in the south, nice weather, not as expensive as Vitoria and the people is really nice and friendly there, and I must say that girls there are really beautiful and sexy hehehe For guys the paradise with 1000's of beautiful girls and for girls is the paradise for shopping specially cause there is the sold out season at any store from January to March !!!

Here the site of Seville, if one day you want to visit it:

sevilla.org . . .

So thank you very much nice people of DDN for all your support and best wishes, if I can help anybody please don hesitate to PM or contact me through your thread, and if you have a dream go for it, never get up and remember that every positive thought will become a reality !!

IF my story can help you and give some faith at any hard time you had I will be happy , some books that helped me to keep my mind focusing on my goal were and are:

"The secret" by Rhonda Byrne

"How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie

The biographies of important people in the history

Thank you very much dear people of DDN

Have a nice day

EDUARDO

PS sorry if I posted it at many different threads , dear moderators but I couldn't find this thread easily thanks for your comprehension

1 Replies to Thanks girls guys for your support !!

re: Thanks girls guys for your support !!
By Xander831 Comments: 33, member since Fri Feb 15, 2008
On Fri Feb 15, 2008 09:05 PM
Good luck in your future endeavors. I hope everything works out well. God is in all of us, whether we are good and bad. He wants us all to succeed.

ReplySendWatch