Forum: Irish / Irish

Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3
re: The Ultimate Make-Up Guide
By reeldancer123
On Sat Jan 28, 2012 01:26 PM
My dress is white, with some navy,green and blue skirt/accents.

What type of eyeshadow should I use? and should I stick with black eyeliner?
By champion_
On Thu Mar 22, 2012 07:44 PM
Excellent thank you so much for making this!! I love doing make up for a feis :D Karma :*

Comment #9934412 deleted

By inspiringID
On Sat Jun 09, 2012 07:43 AM
This helps, will be remembering this when putting my makeup on!
By Klemers490
On Fri Jul 06, 2012 07:38 PM
Wonderful post. It helped me a lot, thank you!
By eileen2
On Wed Aug 22, 2012 06:39 PM
Do people think that MAC is the most effective make up for wearing on stage
By moefarrell
On Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 AM
DD uses the MAC bronzer - I feel it's a must whether on a big stage or a local feis. Give a healthly glow esp when legs are tanned. Very helpful post - thank you for sharing all your suggestions.
By IDlifeforus
On Wed Dec 12, 2012 04:23 PM
This is great advice! I especially like the rule of accentuating the lips or the eyes. I see both overdone quite a bit!
By sweetpea185
On Sat Jul 27, 2013 01:47 PM
Does anyone else still post on this thread? If so, my current dress is red with yellow and black swirls on it, silver crystals and a black skirt. What makeup would you suggest?
By mabsmom
On Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 AM
This is wonderful information. Thank you for going into such detail!
By irishtripmom
On Mon Oct 28, 2013 06:44 AM
great suggestions! thx!
By CinderEmma
On Sat Oct 29, 2016 01:49 PM
Thank you. You really put a lot of effort into this, and it has helped me a lot, especially the part where you tell me to highlight either the eyes or lips but never both. I've always had trouble with make-up, and a lot of times, my make-up would end up making me look more like a guy than a girl!
By bgcatp
On Sun Oct 15, 2017 03:02 PM
I was wondering if false eyelashes are important for majors? Some of the girls in my school wear them, but would it be too much for u14?
By mallika
On Mon Feb 05, 2018 02:45 AM
Edited by mallika (296051) on 2018-02-05 03:04:48
Hi

Some of the tips on this thread are amazing. I have been a Gaelic dancer for the last 12 years. During my initial years one of my primary concerns relating to stage performances were my make up. Even if it was done by professional make up artists I always ended with acne and pimples in the next few days. However, later through some beauty videos I got to understand that makeup is not just how you look or how you apply. A huge factor is also how and when to remove makeup. So, I would like to let all the newbies know that as much as you like to give attention to the make up products its also important to take it off in the right way and also give the skin proper post make up nutrition.
Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch