By Timautman
Posted On Sat Mar 15, 2008 02:48 AM
world and city sounds
9 bis rue de l'Eglise
COURGENAY, France, France

Deadline: Wed Jul 30, 2008
Audition Date: march 16 2008
About world and city sounds
WORLD AND CITY SOUNDS is a new record company with a large recording studio based in France(Paris area).

I’m Tim Autman, the owner and manager of WORLD & CITY SOUNDS, a new recording company with top of the line equipment and a large recording studio, based near Paris in France.

I’m also a songwriter/composer/arranger, with years of experience in the music industry and the record business.

Our company urgently seeks R&B, HIP HOP, POP & ROCK, SOUL, URBAN, LATIN and RAP singers M/F amateurs or professional 16-26 yrs old – not currently under contracts.

You must be charismatic, dedicated, attractive, enthusiastic and talented, able to dance and willing to travel. You have to be real, like to have fun, serious, good people, hard worker.

If you are younger than 18, we will need a permission form your parent(s).

More details like Height, Weight, Age, Ethnicity, etc would be appreciated.

Lots of previous charts success and high quality tracks are available (R’n’B, Hip Hop, Rap, Pop & Rock).

Full artist development for the music industry will be provided. Also, we will develop and implement a full and coherent marketing strategy to promote our artists. We will manage, produce and shop our artists to the USA and French major Record labels.

We will pick 7 new talents, and produce 7 albums for them. This new program is very exciting, and we can’t wait to start. Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to discuss the details together.

If interested please send urgently info as well as a pics of yourself and a vocal sample via e-mail: timautman@club–internet.fr or WORLD AND CITY SOUNDS 9 bis, rue de l’Eglise – 89190 Courgenay

Please notice that 7 singers will be chosen between the 10 first answers

I hope to hear from you soon.

Tim Autman.

13 Replies to singers m/f amaters or professional

re: singers m/f amaters or professional
By MsSongstress
On Wed Apr 30, 2008 07:19 PM
Well my name is Eliza.im from newyork im 16 and although i'd LOVE to work with you,location might be an issue.if location can be put aside then it would be an honor to work with you.I can harmonize like a pro!,ive been singing since I was 4 both parents are artist so i have years of expierence Im friendly I perform here in newyork,I can write music,I know TONS of male musicians so the band wouldnt be an issue,im learning piano now and I model on the side. you can check out my profile for pictures.

--Songstress
By Timautman
On Thu May 01, 2008 01:10 AM
Hey Eliza,
Thank you for your reply . I appreciate a lot your determination and convictions.
So welcome to WORLD AND CITY SOUNDS .
On MySpace @ : timautman@club-internet.fr, you can check out and have an idea of the studio where we’ll record all songs. I’m gonna check out right now your profile for the pics.
I can also e-mail a permission from your parents as you’re under 18 yrs.
My phone number where you can reach me any time is : + 33 613 01 13 84.
If any question, feel free to holla me .
Take care Eliza and be blessed
Tim AUTMAN
By Timautman
On Thu May 01, 2008 01:11 AM
Hey Eliza,
Thank you for your reply . I appreciate a lot your determination and convictions.
So welcome to WORLD AND CITY SOUNDS .
On MySpace @ : timautman@club-internet.fr, you can check out and have an idea of the studio where we’ll record all songs. I’m gonna check out right now your profile for the pics.
I can also e-mail a permission from your parents as you’re under 18 yrs.
My phone number where you can reach me any time is : + 33 613 01 13 84.
If any question, feel free to holla me .
Take care Eliza and be blessed
Tim AUTMAN
By dtmcgee
On Sun Jun 22, 2008 09:26 AM
Edited by dtmcgee (197996) on 2008-06-22 10:48:57 wrote hole and instead of whole.
my name is dustin mcgee. I am a 22 year old male from norwalk, ohio. music is my passion. i love to sing. I have a very talented voice. I can also dance very well. I'm good with learning new Choreography and i love working with people. I've been on stage doing many different things including plays, musicals, talent shows, singing with different bands, chorus concerts, and dancing events. I am 5'9 with an athletic build. I have sandy brown hair and blue eyes. if you could send me more information regarding this post I would be very thankful. I wasn't born to live in a small town my whole life.
thanks for your time.
dustin mcgee
By Timautman
On Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 AM
Hi Dustin,
Can you please e-mail me @ : timautman@club-internet.fr?
Thank you
By Timautman
On Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 AM
Hi Eliza, Can you try again and reply me @ : timautman@club-internet.fr
Thank you
Blessings
Tim
By Opeyemi
On Fri Jun 27, 2008 02:59 AM
hello i'm opeyemi, i'm an 18 year old male, living in Central New Jersey and despite my young age i have experience in singing, dancing, acting and modeling, what i'm looking to do now is to set off my career path, entertainment is passion as you can tell from my experience and I meet the character of the candidates you are looking for. I will love to speak further with you about this oppurtunity.

please check out my page: myspace.com . . .

thank you
By Opeyemi
On Fri Jun 27, 2008 03:01 AM
hello i'm opeyemi, i'm an 18 year old male, living in Central New Jersey and despite my young age i have experience in singing, dancing, acting and modeling, what i'm looking to do now is to set off my career path, entertainment is passion as you can tell from my experience and I meet the character of the candidates you are looking for. I will love to speak further with you about this oppurtunity.

please check out my page: myspace.com . . .

thank you
By LessIsMore
On Fri Jul 04, 2008 05:10 PM
My name is Alessa Conn I am 22 with a dance degree from University of California, Los Angeles. I live to dance and sing, it is my passion. I have done some professional commercial work here in LA. I am 5feet 6inches and 125pounds- athletic build. I have Dark Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes. Now, I am looking to work in a different place to broaden my horizons and deepen my love for the performing arts. I can send you my resume and a picture if you would like. I would love to start speaking with you!
By Timautman
On Sat Jul 05, 2008 07:28 AM
Dear Alessa,
Thank you to reply to my ad
e-mail me(urgent) your details @ : timautman@club-internet.fr or call me@ (33)613 011 384 ; you can also check out some infos on myspace.com/funckymale
I'll talk to you very soon
Blessings
Tim
By Colton
On Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 PM
me and my friends popped out the karoke machine the other day, and from what they way, I should take up singing, really I am an actor...still working on getting the portfolio and what not, but I figure if I got the talent why not capitalize on it,

I am 18, 6'3" 233 lbs, green eyes, dirty blonde hair (from what my friend says) and I have been told I am handsome, I am not concieted so that is what I go off of.

I know it wasnt listed in the genres but when you live where I do, it is hard not to get into Country/western music, if you are interested message me back.
By Timautman
On Sun Aug 03, 2008 02:40 PM
e-mail me @ timautman@club-internet.fr
Tim
By RockinProtege
On Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 PM
Hi am Kelly and am interested in this.I love both singing and dancing R&B.My idols are Mindless Behavior and one day I would like to be like them please help me.The only problem I have is lack of help to improve my talent.You can get in touch with me at kellykeltie@ymail.com or facebook me at Kelly Keltie thanks

ReplySendWatch