Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

breaking update..
By ashley123
On Fri Mar 21, 2008 01:52 AM

k so whats everyone up to these days?

i just recently got off of my 6week post-pregnancy recovery. and i am SOOO glad to be back dancing! i promise myself to get better then i was before i had to stop. i can be a mom and a dancer to hehe...im so passionate about dancing and hip hop and breaking. im not 18 yet so when i turn 18 im going to cali. i am going to work my a** off and dance for a living!

oh by the way...america's best dance crew? jabbawackeez are the best! i love their dancing...i wish i was in their crew so bad!

4 Replies to breaking update..

re: breaking update..
By tappingangel
On Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:21 PM
Awesome!! Just be sure you let yourself heal when you need to.

Just a word of advice....be prepared when you decide to come here to Cali. Make sure you start saving up NOW..and I mean literally, NOW. It's soooo expensive here ^.- You're gonna want enough money for rent, gas, and extra bills far past when you get a job in place. I'd also suggest getting one BEFORE moving here, unlike me, lmao.

I'm moving back to Phoenix tomorrow night...anyone up for starting a crew out there, or just getting together to chill and practice and stuff?????

I WANNA SEE THE BABAYYYY !!!!

lmao.

Happy breakin'!!!

~Rok
By ashley123
On Sun Mar 23, 2008 01:20 AM

+ -

ah man i have so many hook up's ready in cali. My fianc'e is friends with so many dancers there...flo(ushers choreographer) as well as a BUNCH of people from killafornia. and he is set with an agent already!

there's a picture of my baby girl...Delaney
By Jen_Wen_x
On Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:24 AM
hey..x
thats well good the way you can hold your self like that well done!
jenny..x
By tappingangel
On Sun Mar 30, 2008 04:43 PM
That's really good, you'll need the hookups. Lol.

The baby is adorableeee !!!!

ReplySendWatch Draw