Forum: Arts / Pets

Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

Pets
Please consider getting your next pet from the humane society! (karma: 7)
By SOADftwmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2654, member since Mon Aug 20, 2007
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 01:04 AM
Edited by SOADftw (184382) on 2008-03-29 01:06:27 pix
Made sticky by Odessa (22571) on 2008-03-29 04:23:23 because this is great advice

As a regular volunteer, I strongly endorse adoption of animals from the humane society. If you plan on getting a pet in the future, please visit your local humane society to pick one out. Here are some benefits to getting your next pet at the humane society:

-It is much cheaper than getting an animal from a breeder or a pet shop. Also, like a sticky has stated, a pet shop isn't the best place to get your pet.
-The money you spend on your pet goes to a great cause, helping out the humane society so they can provide a good temporary home to animals without one.
-Many of the older animals are already trained, the are potty trained and know commands and the cats know how to use a litter box.
-All animals get shots when they come in so you don't have to worry about getting them dewormed or vaccinated.
-If you want an animal that is spayed or neutered, many of them are since they used to belong to someone. Also, some cats are already declawed.
-If you are looking for a specific breed there is a good chance one will come through. At the place I volunteer at there have been chihuahuas, great danes, labs, I've seen many purebreds and they sell fast.
-If you are looking for a young animal like a kitty or a puppy, they almost always have very young animals from people who can't afford to keep a litter.
-The humane society gives them names, but since it's just a name the staff has given them you don't have to stick with it. If you love the animal, hate the name, it's not a big deal you can change it!
-You can always find a unique animal. Some of the cats are absolutely gorgeous, there are lots of unique breeds of dog, and all the animals have their own personality.
-These animals need love. They have either been abandoned, were found as a stray, or were given up because the owners couldn't care for them any more. They would love a home to live in and a family to care for them instead of living inside a cage all day long.
-You are saving them from being put down. If the humane society gets more animals than it has cages for, they have to choose which ones to put down. But, if you are in there adopting these animals, they will be saved from that fate.

So please, consider getting your next pet from the humane society. It will save you money and you will be giving the animals a loving home that they desperately need. Even if you aren't looking to adopt a pet, the humane societies are always looking for volunteers to take care of the animals. The employees don't have time to play with the animals all the time so any human interaction the animals can get is beneficial.

Here's some pictures of animals from the humane society I volunteer at.

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/puppypile.jpg'
4 adorable puppies!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/alb.jpg'
The most cuddly cat I've ever met!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/blueeyedkitteh.jpg'
This one would lay like a baby in your arms.

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/Dog-Boku2.jpg'
Boku!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/Dog-Marmalade2.jpg'
Marmalade :D

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/Kit-Pierre1.jpg'
Adorable kittens!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/Kit-SugarCookie2.jpg'

33 Replies to Please consider getting your next pet from the humane society!

re: Please consider getting your next pet from the humane society!
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 01:51 AM
Great post. There are so many lovable but unwanted animals out there - I can't imagine why anyone would go to a breeder.

I always SAY I'm going to adopt from the Humane Society, but I never do. No, that would be too easy. We found our first 2 kittens (11 years ago - not even weaned) in a garbage can. Someone actually threw them away. Then we rescued a puppy we almost ran over (3 years ago). And our most recent cat really adopted us (2 years ago). She just kinda decided she lived here, and now she does.

But I have absolutely no complaints. I swear I have the 3 friendliest cats I've ever seen. And my dog is super-smart. I couldn't have done any better by going to a breeder.

When you're adopting a pet, you might have to spend a little more time looking around or waiting for exactly what you want, but it's worth the effort. So many potentially great pets are euthanized simply because there's no one to care for them. If you really want a great companion and not just a trophy, PLEASE consider adoption.
By Odessamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11250, member since Tue Feb 26, 2002
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 02:07 AM
This is such a great post! Thankyou for putting it up.

I am about to start as a volunteer for my local animal hospital and shelter, and I can't think of anything better than spending my days loving animals who don't have anyone to love them at the moment. It's one job I am quite happy to do for free.

I absolutely agree with everything you've said - get a shelter animal. They're the best!!

Erin.
::righteous babe::
By Liritmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4789, member since Sat May 18, 2002
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 03:04 AM
Great post.

Also, please consider checking out your local rescues, as well. A lot of them work in conjunction with the Humane Society with specific breeds, or they'll take the exotics the Humane Society doesn't have the facilities for. It seems silly to reduce it down to a bumper sticker, but "Don't breed or buy while rescue pets die."
By Count8member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 687, member since Mon Jun 25, 2007
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:45 AM
What an awesome post I am so glad someone said that!
My friend got her dog from a breeder and when I found out I got rather angry. All my pets have been from the animal shelter and I couldn't have wished for better dogs or cats!
By Peridotmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2389, member since Mon Dec 27, 2004
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 01:22 PM
Thank you for posting this. I volunteer at the SPCA in the summer and I love it so much. I mostly do chores around the building, walk the dogs, play with the cats, etc. We got our dog from the SPCA two years ago, and she is the sweetest thing you've ever met. I can't imagine life without her. I've even found myself wanting to get another dog from the shelter many times, and there are SO many that have previously had owners, and they are completely trained and ready to be in a home. I tell all my relatives and friends to adopt from there, and I'll fall in love with a certain dog or cat, or think, "Wow, this dog would be perfect for [insert name here]!"

Do you mind if I share some pictures of dogs from the shelter this past summer?

This is my dog, Trixie:
Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/dancercat/100_0550.jpg'

Marvin:
Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/dancercat/100_0692.jpg'

Mindy, who got adopted by an older lady- they were so cute together!
Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/dancercat/100_0685.jpg'

Tex:
Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/dancercat/100_0684.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/dancercat/100_0679.jpg'

~Dot
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1387, member since Mon Nov 06, 2006
On Sat Mar 29, 2008 01:29 PM
I've had two cats that have been adopted from the humane society. It is a wonderful place, the adoption progress is smooth and the humane society rocks my socks in general.

Actually I think I'm old enough to volunteer this summer. I should look into that ...
By JoyNoellePremium member Comments: 3864, member since Fri Feb 04, 2005
On Mon Mar 31, 2008 08:52 PM
I just can't say enough about how pleased I am to see this thread. Good job! :D

It pains me to think of the millions of homeless animals put to death every year, and it disgusts me that some people STILL don't get that breeding their pets is not a good idea. I hope this thread will serve as a reminder to them.
If you want an animal that is spayed or neutered, many of them are since they used to belong to someone.
I don't know where you are, but in my experience pounds/shelters require that all adopted pets be spayed/neutered. Sometimes they take care of it, other times--like if the pet is too young--they insist that the new owner provide proof they've had it done within a certain amount of time. In my opinion, ALL pounds/shelters should require that pets be spayed/neutered, otherwise the cycle just continues...
Also, some cats are already declawed.
*cringes* If the cat you adopt is not declawed, please, for heaven's sake, do NOT have it done. Declawing is cruel, painful, can maim a cat permanently, and is absolutely UNNECESSARY. (I still feel sick thinking about the cats I had declawed before I knew better. :() Cats will not tear up the furniture if they're given plenty of things of their own to scratch. My cats' favorite? One of those round thingies with the replaceable scratching cardboard in the middle and a track around the outside with a ball in it. The ball can't come out--it can just go around and around the track--and they love playing with this thing! They scratch and scratch, then play with the ball. :D
By MovinTooFastPremium member Comments: 1344, member since Mon Aug 22, 2005
On Mon Mar 31, 2008 09:51 PM
Thank you for posting this. I'm always telling people that I know to adopt from the SPCA if they are looking for a pet, instead of buying from pet stores. I got my cat Bella from the SPCA in October 2007, and I could not imagine myself with a more perfect cat for myself. However, I had to pay to get my cat spayed, and the SPCA required that we get it done, just like Joy said. We had to put a deposit down for the spay, which we got back once the spay was complete, and also got a "coupon" for 20 dollars off the spay. Anyways, thanks for posting this! :)
By Ruthmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2564, member since Tue Apr 03, 2007
On Fri Apr 04, 2008 04:28 AM
This is a great post :)

We have 3 cats & two rabbits and they are all rescued, well kind of!

We rescued two cats (girl & boy) and they had two kittens (girl & boy) we had to give one of the kittens to our friends because we thought we wouldn't be able to cope with 4 cats! Our two rabbits are both rescued, we got one of them first then the other one and it is the best decision we made :) They love each other sooo much and get on so well.

Ruth :)
By pointeprincess5member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 864, member since Sun Jun 10, 2007
On Fri Apr 11, 2008 02:22 PM
one of my cats was found by my mom in a garbage can. my poor baby was less than a week old. he hadn't even opened his eyes yet!!! i can't believe anyone could actually throw away an animal. we got our 2nd cat, Naomie, from a shelter. she was the kind of cat that my mom had wanted since she was a little girl. a blue-cream short hair. i hope others will adopt from shelters too.
By Taliepsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 876, member since Wed May 23, 2007
On Tue Apr 15, 2008 09:12 AM
i got both my dogs from a place that sells pets that were abandoned.
re: Please consider getting your next pet from the humane society! (karma: 1)
By irishdaydreamermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1538, member since Tue Jul 10, 2007
On Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 AM
Great post!

We got our dog from a Private animal shelter. He was hit by a car when he was a puppy, and it caused him some nerve damage on his foot. I can't explain it very well, but instead of walking on just the front of his paw, he walks on about 2 inches back as well. So when when we got him he had been in the shelter for 2 1/2 years! No one wanted to adopt him because he was "broken" :( So sad for everyone else, but great news for us! We love him to death.
By Lauretta Comments: 1048, member since Wed Dec 01, 2004
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 04:09 PM
I totally agree with everything but the declawing, which I am staunchly against. People who go around buying ridiculously expensive kittens from breeders really get on my nerves, it's just so unbelievably selfish.

I shall add my own rescue kitty to the thread. Adopted him 4 years ago, he's very skittish and still runs away from anyone who isn't me or my parents, but he's happy and has everyone fussing over him constantly.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Ismenia/gordononcomputer.png'
By Meganmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12956, member since Wed Mar 17, 2004
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 04:28 PM
This is a fantastic post!

Both of my childhood pets were SPCA rescues. We got Barkley when I was a year and a half old, and he was the most pathetic-looking little guy- the staff had tried to bathe him, but he had this long, long, matted fur and was so forlorn. He was a surrender- his owners decided they didn't want to care for him any more, so they brought him to the shelter. My parents bought him, took him straight to the groomers, and brought him home to me, where I immediately cried "I WANT MY OTHER PUPPY BACK!" After that initial shock, though, haha, he was the most wonderful pet. He died of cancer when I was eleven.

After we'd recovered a bit from Barkley's loss, we started going to the SPCA every Saturday to look for a new dog- it took months, but we finally found Suzi, who has been wonderful too (she's dumber than you would believe, but loves everyone.) They found her wandering the streets in the worst part of my hometown, dirty and hungry, and rescued her. She's eleven or so now, and still going strong.

I don't know if I could ever NOT rescue a pet- there is honestly, and I'm not being sappy or ridiculous here, but there is such gratitude from rescue pets. They KNOW you saved them and they are thankful, I firmly believe that. I can't stand to think of all the pets being killed every day because people are stupid, going hungry, lonely, whatever. I'm not the wishy-washy type, but having been a pet owner all my life, I know they feel all those things.
By TeenDancer16member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 424, member since Sun Jun 24, 2007
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 04:54 PM
Great post! I too got my cat from the humane society. At first I had looked in the pet shop and actually had a little kitten picked out, but then I made a trip to the Humane Society and fell in love with my now pet cat, Louie. He was in a cage with his brother who was climbing on him and biting him, so I really did rescue him... from his abusive brother.

And I must say that he is the most loveable well behaved cat I could ever ask for, and have never had any trouble with litter training or anything.
By angieballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1548, member since Tue Apr 24, 2007
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 05:13 PM
Edited by angieballerina (177970) on 2008-04-16 17:18:28 get photos
Edited by angieballerina (177970) on 2008-04-16 17:22:39 more typos
I agree! I think rescue pets are the best! My first cat on my own I found wondering around the parking garages at my old apartment. I saw her everyday for a month, when we decided we needed to capture her and bring her to a shelter. It was clear she was a stray. Well, I ended up keeping her. She died in November of 2006. I had her for 7 years. She was so sweet! A great, big Maine Coon I named Grizabella, Grizzy for short.

Image hotlink - 'http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/grizzychloe3337/th_Grizzy-1.jpg'

While I had Grizzy, my parents called me to say that they found a little kitten that had fallen or been placed in their window well. So, I took her too. I still have her and she is just the sweetest. This is Chloe with Big Griz.

Image hotlink - 'http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/grizzychloe3337/th_GrizzyandChloe.jpg'

After Grizzy died, we were so sad and Chloe was especially sad, so I checked out the Humane Society and found the most affectionate little bundle of grey fur. We call him Milo.

Image hotlink - 'http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/grizzychloe3337/th_Newkitty001.jpg'
By adageacemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3982, member since Thu Sep 01, 2005
On Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 AM
I have never had a cat, as long as I can remember, that hasn't been rescued, either directly by us or adopted from an animal shelter.

The Cats Protection League in the UK will usually contribute towards neutering a kitten, since doing so reduces the likelihood of unwanted litters left on the streets, and so is in their own best interests.

But I have to say I agree with Joy and Lauretta about declawing. Please please do NOT do this to your cat. I have never had a cat claw up the furniture, in all my years of having cats (which is pretty much all my life). It is completely unnecessary.

I don't have a picture of my own kitty to hand, but he is the friendliest, cutest thing imaginable. He does the same thing with his eyes that Puss in Boots does in Shrek. And he makes friends and demands attention from ANY visitor to the house. All who come through the door are new members of his harem. Since I work from home, quite often I'll find that halfway through the morning, I've got a small furry creature poking his nose up for permission to jump up on my lap. Provided he actually lies down and goes to sleep, instead of sitting looking at the screen (which makes typing around him rather difficult), I can't imagine a better way to work.
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1909, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 AM
All of my pets have been rescue animals starting with the first picture of Sam, and border collie. He was locked in a farmhouse in wales with a group of other dogs, starved and beaten. He had long fur and you could see his hip bones sticking out he was that emaciated. The whole way home he lay with his head on my lap and didnt move an inch he was that scared. He used to wet the floor if a man came in the house and would cower in a corner if you picked up the broom. It really devastates me that anyone ever treated my beautiful Sam that way. After some love and work, he became the most wonderful pet in the world who gave so much in the 10 years we had him. He died last october, and I still get upset and miss him lots, he went before his time, and I'm sure it had something to do with his treatment earlier in life.

Next across is Fenn, who we got a year after Sam. A border collie/ husky cross. She was in a better state but had been beaten too. She currently has problems with her back end due to nerve damage in her back through her beatings. She just has the sweetest nature, but is getting very old and probably doesn't have long left.

Next we have Rocky. He is the most gorgeous dog in the world. He was brought to England from Ireland by a Boxer rescue charity. He is covered in scars. We fostered him for a while until a family was found who could be with him all the time as he didnt cope well for long periods on his own. He is now living with a retired policeman and they go everywhere together.

Last but not least is Herbert. Herbie for short. We have had him for just over 2 weeks. His alcoholic owner died 4 months ago, and the family basically threw him out. He is very sweet natured.

I will never ever get a pet from a breeder. There are so many unwanted, loving pets out there desperate for homes, and i've had such beautiful pets from shelters.
By rincedragonflymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4495, member since Sun Mar 20, 2005
On Wed Sep 10, 2008 04:20 PM
I got my kitty Gypsy (R.I.P 2008) from a shelter many many years ago. We had a mouse problem when we lived out on the plains, so we picked up a cat from a local shelter. She was hours away from being euthanized, because her kittens had all been adopted, and she was just there waiting for a home!

(Alright, ya'll can shoot me for this, but I actually did get my dog from a breeder. Reason: I wanted a long-haired chihuahua. With chihuahuas, you can get anything when you walk in a shelter. They can be nasty little dogs. That's often the reason they are in a shelter. So I got her from a very very selective breeder who doesn't breed lots of dogs. And I ended up with the sweetest little cuddlebug ever. If I was going for just any small dog, or another pet in general, I would have gone straight to a shelter. One of my best friends works at one, so I hear lots of stories of dogs/cats that really need homes.)
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7170, member since Wed Sep 22, 2004
On Wed Sep 10, 2008 04:41 PM
All of my pets have been rescues.

All of them have been altered.

All of them have been great companions.
By dancinqt5013member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3865, member since Wed Aug 17, 2005
On Thu Sep 11, 2008 01:51 PM
We adopted my dog from the humane society. He was the cutest thing. He's a miniature schnauzer and he was the tiniest, roughest looking dog there when we went. He always barks at people he doesn't know, so he was howling the whole time, and if you have ever heard a schnauzer bark, it sounds pretty annoying. I really wanted to take him out, but my dad was like, "There is no way we are getting a dog that noisy." But we just took him out, and he was the sweetest dog ever, so we got him. And as it turns out, he is really quite quiet. He only barks when he sees people or other animals. Other than that, he was fully trained and he sort of just sits around the house all day. He's old (right now he's at least 12, but we don't know for sure) but when we want to play with him, he like to play too. He's pretty perfect.

It makes me sad to see puppies in the pet store, because I know where they are coming from. Even worse is seeing someone buy the puppy and not treat it nice (totally irrelevent, but when I was picking my dog up from the "hotel" there was a lady with her two kids there and she was buying a miniature schnauzer puppy and it got excited when I walked in the door. She yelled at it to sit, but it was just a puppy. Then she tried to push its bottom on the floor so it would sit, but it wouldn't since the floor was tile. Then she just yanked on the leash and called it a bad dog. I wanted to snatch that puppy from her.) But you can get some pretty nice dogs at the animal shelter. I don't know what I would do without my dog. I miss him :(. I don't get to see him until christmas.
By SOADftwmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2654, member since Mon Aug 20, 2007
On Fri Sep 12, 2008 07:38 PM
I went to the humane society again today! It was a beautiful day outside and the animals were just adorable...

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/gigi222.jpg'
GiGi - she was a chunk a lunk!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/gigi2.jpg'
GiGi again :D She was left at the door of the humane society in a box.

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/kieethonmehback.jpg'
Sweet little kitty that decided to crawl on my back

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/coco.jpg'
Coco the cat

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/Eli2.jpg'
Eli - he reminded me of my cat because his meow was SO loud!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/horatio2.jpg'
Horatio! He was absolutely wild. What is the breed of this dog? I said it like 6 times today but the name is escaping me at the moment...

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fatlab2.jpg'
The biggest lab I've ever seen!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/cherry222.jpg'
Cherry - she was abused so now she's afraid of men. She's also god cherry eye, but she's the sweetest dog ever!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/cherry22.jpg'
Cherry again :D

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzsrs2.jpg'
This is Fritz. I fell in love with him immediately! He was a neglected dog so they had to shave off all his hair because it was so matted, so that's why he looks kinda funny.

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzsmiles2.jpg'
Fritz is such a good dog!!!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzhappy2.jpg'
What a happy puppy!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzsleepy2.jpg'
He was SO CUTE!

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzlookinatme2.jpg'
He's asking me "why are you taking so many pictures?"

Image hotlink - 'http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/Ruskea/fritzcuddles2.jpg'
What a cuddle bug! He would lay his head on my lap and flip on his back so I could rub his belly. I really wish I lived in an apartment right now so that I could adopt that dog - he was really adorable and sweet.
By Dancing_EMTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3466, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 AM
I am a proud mother of 4 cats. Yes, 4. LOL. Phantom, my oldest cat who is 4, I got her from the SPCA when she was 16 weeks old. Best $35 I ever spent. She's a total love bug. Sunstar, my "middle" child who is 3, I found him at the ambulance company I used to work for. He was stuck underneath one of the psych transport vans. I turned him over to animal control temporarily (they were right next door and since I had the animal control officer's help, she explained I could sign a paper, they'd fix him, give him his shots, and he's all mine. I opted for that. Again, the best $15 I ever spent. :) Then Chris and I recently aquired a pair of babies. Luna and her twin brother Figment. Luna is all black with 2 little white spots on her belly. Figment is black and white, kind of marbled. They are around 4 months old now. In fact, they just got fixed yesterday. :) Figment and Luna came from one my now best friends. (We knew each other from work, but weren't really friends. Now Chris, him, his girlfriend and I really good friends and he is "Uncle Pat" to the babies) So, all my cats are rescues in one way or another and I couldn't ask for any better pets. They all wait at the door when I get home from work. They know the sound of Chris' boots on the gravel outside my door and are waiting for him when he gets here as well. I swear, all my cats remember their "previous" life before I took them in and pamper them with endless love and are now saying "Thank You" by being the best pets I could ask for. :D So, last but not least...PHOTOS!!!! In this order: Luna, Figment, Phantom and Sunstar. :)
By Marie_Claire Comments: 172, member since Thu Oct 23, 2008
On Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:50 AM
Yesss! Wonderful post. I don't understand why people get animals from breeders when there are so many needy animals in shelters.
Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

ReplySendWatchDraw