Forum: Arts / Poetry

A few poems of different styles. (View 2nd pictures, it's better quality)
By EchoDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:38 PM
Edited by EchoDancer (176923) on 2008-03-31 22:40:37 image
Edited by EchoDancer (176923) on 2008-03-31 22:41:38 image2

Image hotlink - 'http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/vanibellvabella/poemssnkcopy.jpg'

Hi! Those are some poems that I've written at different times. They are all different styles. Here is some infor on them.

"Juniper". (Cute) It is about a character in the book that I'm writing. She is a "kiss and run" kind of girl. ;)

"Colors". (Serious) Completely different that "Juniper". It's about the world and how no one understands what we all need to do.

"In the Darkness". (Serious) Vabella, a character in my book, thought this up when she was scared.

"If" (Hopeful) Charlotte, yet another character in my book, writes this when she feels hopeful for the violent world.

Tell me what you think. :)
Echo

4 Replies to A few poems of different styles. (View 2nd pictures, it's better quality)

re: A few poems of different styles. (View 2nd pictures, it's better quality)
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 01, 2008 06:19 AM
Impressive! I like how you can put yourself into the minds of your characters. Also a nice preview into how you're developing/building a narrative for your story - how far along is your book, if I may ask?
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 01, 2008 09:45 AM
It has 90 pages so far, but I'm not even close to finished. I think that I'm about half-way there. :)
Echo
By fallendreamer
On Wed May 21, 2008 02:54 PM
I love how each poem is relate-able, in it's own way. What's the premise of the book you're writing? I am sure it is amazing.
By dreamin_dancer1
On Sun Jun 01, 2008 04:44 AM
I really liked all of these poems. But in particular I really loved 'If', it was just really beautiful. It seemed like such a hopeful poem.

The book you are writing sounds amazing.

ReplySendWatch Draw