Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Starter

Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the costume!
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Apr 03, 2008 06:44 AM

It must be terribly disheartening for a seller to see they have twelve replies to their listing when all twelve of them are something along the lines of "Lovely cozzie, it will sell in no time."

If you would like to compliment the seller on the costume, please feel free to send a PM.

If you are not interested in buying the cozzie, then DO NOT REPLY to the thread.

Replies that do not indicate interest in purchasing the listed cozzie will be removed. Repeat offenders will have administrative action taken against them. This means possible bannings.

Helen and the mod squad

6 Replies to Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the costume!

Comment #8344862 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2009-07-01 21:06:45 Hijacked thread - please start your own thread, PM a moderator or press the mod button on any post to discuss this issue.

re: Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the costume!
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 02:32 AM
I'm so stupefied to perceive how especially shocking plans have been left to this base. You can visit www.freepunctuationchecker.com . . . for more incredible ideas. I couldn't imagine anything better than to make an enormous base.
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 02:33 AM
I'm so confused to see how particularly astounding plans have been left to this base. Just have a look www.grammarcheckeronline.org . . . i hope you will like it. I was unable to envision anything better than to make a massive base.
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 03:05 AM
Jen Coyne has accomplished something truly stupefying with her staggering show named "Realness Matters". Check this sentencecorrection.biz/best-capitalization-checker-online-free/ for getting wonderful info. This 30-minute program is interfacing with for me.
By HarryKoch
On Wed Apr 07, 2021 06:09 AM
Edited by HarryKoch (365045) on 2021-04-07 06:10:03
Clothing is the one which was most concern thing for the people. Most of the people loves wearing fashionable dresses and show of their love towards www.australianwritings.com
branded clothing. This not only make them look beautiful but at same time it will also shows the status of their life style.
By mabelgoodrich
On Sun Apr 11, 2021 07:26 AM
Dancing has been becoming more and more popular across the world and many people are feeling interested in dancing. The fence builders need to get skills and knowledge regarding the fencing project. Thanks for sharing this post.

ReplySendWatch