Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Secrets PG-13
This is a PG-13 forum! (karma: 3)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 PM

This is a PG-13 forum!

This means that the topics will sometimes be very adult.

If you are easily offended, you should not be posting, or even reading posts her.

If you are supervising a child surfing the site, you should be certain that they understand that any forum that says PG-13 is not for them to surf.

We have gotten plenty of moderator reports regarding the content of this forum, and how this forum should be taken down, because children could see it.

If you are in fact supervising your child on this site, again, you should be CERTAIN that they understand that this is not an area for them to visit.

PG = PARENTAL GUIDENCE!

5 Replies to This is a PG-13 forum!

re: This is a PG-13 forum!
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12545, member since Mon Jan 19, 2004
On Wed Apr 09, 2008 03:34 AM
Well said Theresa
Hope people who have youngsters on here just take heed that it is here for a useful purpose and does say PG13 so up to them to tell their little ones it is a no go for them

Mama DD's xxx
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6305, member since Tue Dec 03, 2002
On Wed Apr 09, 2008 06:00 AM
Thanks T

That needed said, some people are completely blowing this out of the water, but they should be watching their kids anyway.x

Helen xxx
re: This is a PG-13 forum! (karma: 1)
By linhPremium member Comments: 2688, member since Sun Mar 07, 1999
On Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 PM
Also note that we've had a bunch of other PG-13 forums out there for years and years.
By PogMoGilliesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3157, member since Tue Apr 24, 2007
On Mon Jun 09, 2008 05:14 PM
I hadn't really spent much time browsing this forum, but I've noticed that it really seems to be used either to announce current or future sexcapades, or severe lack of body image. I think I've learned to spend my time reading more useful posts...
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8306, member since Mon Apr 01, 2002
On Mon Jun 16, 2008 08:26 AM
^ Good for you!

For everyone else that may _need_ this forum though, I think Theresa summed it up pretty well.

ReplySendWatch