Forum: General / Reviews

Reviews
Step up 2 the streets en>fr fr>en
By tinkerbell21 Comments: 26, member since Sun Feb 24, 2008
On Thu Apr 17, 2008 06:29 AM

I saw step up 2 yesterday and I thought it was soooo good!
I just loved it!

Post a comment and tell me what you think.

Maddy x

9 Replies to Step up 2 the streets

re: Step up 2 the streets en>fr fr>en
By CaitDestinymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2541, member since Fri Dec 21, 2007
On Sun May 11, 2008 03:32 PM
I saw Step Up 1 and 2, and really loved them both.

I liked one a lot. The dance and just the story behind it. It keeps your attention.

I really liked how the second one left off from the first one. When Tyler was in the club. It leaves off, and the dance was a little more upbeat. It was so cool. I really enjoyed it.

The firs thing I said to my friend was "When's Step Up 3 coming out?"

I really do enjoy them.

What did you like about the movie?
By D8NCR Comments: 21, member since Mon Jun 23, 2008
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 09:58 AM
I love both movies thought they were fab :)
By Jessi_gurlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1369, member since Fri Oct 10, 2003
On Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 PM
Hiya,

I LOVE both movies! i think they are great! I rushed out yesturday to but step up 2 as it had just come out on dvd!

I also love the first one because of the story behind it and the way it moves between singing, and dancing!

I love the second one because the dancing is amazing! and the way they relate it to everyday things. Also the passion thats in it about dancing as well!

Are they doing a step up 3?? Would really love it if they did!

Jess xxx
By ellie17member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 11200, member since Wed Aug 31, 2005
On Sun Jul 20, 2008 02:47 AM
Heya, :D

I love both of them too!
Had to get them both on DVD :D
the dances are so fab, ;)

bring on a step up 3 please!!

love ellie xxx
By danzadancer2285 Comments: 1030, member since Wed Jul 11, 2007
On Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:18 PM
Disney will proceed with a third installment of its hit dance franchise "Step Up," tentatively titled "Step Up 3-D."

Source: www.variety.com . . .

/End hijack

I liked the first Step Up, because it showed great ballet while showing great street dancing. There was a lot a versatility in the dancing which automatically attracted my attention.

Step Up 2 had amazing break dancing, but that was it! There wasn't as much versatility as there was in the first one. Plus, the dropped the original characters in a way. They only showed Tyler, played by Channing Tatum, for a short period of time, and they didn't show Nora at all (even though they mentioned her name once or twice)!

But, to be fair, I enjoyed both movies.
By roseleaf Comments: 10, member since Sat Jul 19, 2008
On Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 AM
Movies were awesome. Some of those boys are super cute. I get pumped up when watching them, and the music is wicked too.
By nicinoodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1283, member since Sun May 06, 2007
On Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:50 AM
i love this film! it is wicked! one of my favourites dance movies as well as step up 1, dirty dancing and flash dance!
By leapin_lizardPremium member Comments: 291, member since Wed Oct 24, 2007
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 09:57 AM
I saw Step Up 2, but not 1. I really liked the second one and it made me want to go see the first one too! I can't wait to see if 1 is as good as everyone says it is!
By Dancefreak4eva Comments: 326, member since Thu Jun 14, 2007
On Sun Sep 07, 2008 07:49 PM
yeah I liked them both. I haven't seen the first one since it came out and I just saw the second so I was confused I thought it would continue where it left off but wasn't it a different girl and different story! Sorry this was just something I was confused about.

ReplySendWatch