Poll: Advice / Recitals & Performing

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: What would be the worst wardrobe malfunction while performing?
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Sun Jan 08, 2012 07:15 PM
I think all of them would be terribly embarrassing and none of them have ever happened to me thank the Lord. However, there wasn't an "all of the above" category, which I would have checked. The closest I ever came to this category is when I was doing an arm/hand thing and knocked off my glasses. I'm far sighted and I had the spotlight on me as I am a solo dancer so I had a hard time seeing and seeing the end of the stage. I didn't fall off but almost stepped on my glasses. Lucky for me I heard someone tell me on the side of the stage where my glasses were, I picked them up without missing a beat (I kept on dancing the whole time) and finished my dance. I hope that never happens again and I hope I never loose any clothing.
By CinderEmma Comments: 138, member since Mon Sep 05, 2016
On Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 AM
Edited by CinderEmma (277630) on 2017-07-02 11:20:33 spelling and grammar
Edited by CinderEmma (277630) on 2017-07-02 11:21:33 add word
I definately would not want my top falling off. But what happened to me one time was worse than all four of the above combinined. I was sixteen and dancing a recital solo on stage with a very cute boy sitting in the front row. I was in an all-white costume with a very short white skirt, white leotard and ballet pink tights, and no panties. Everytime I leaped in the air, I would feel the front seam of my tights rubbing me "down there". I didn't notice anything until after I changed out of my costume but apparently while I was dancing, I must have had an accidental orgasm on stage and everyone probably thought I had wet myself. It was one of the worst nights of my entire life!!!!
By jayseree Comments: 7, member since Thu Mar 02, 2017
On Thu Jul 20, 2017 07:18 PM
All would be absolute nightmares! But I think having my top fall off would be the scariest for me because it seems the most realistic. It almost happened and now I'm so paranoid!
Normally for performances, I wear a nude bodysuit underneath. The problem, though, is that the straps are not perfectly secure and the chances that it would snap is... a bit higher than I would like.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch