Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Cogratulating my DD on returning from a potentially end of dancing injury!!
By dancemum93
On Mon Apr 21, 2008 08:41 PM
Moved to Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2008-04-22 15:00:02 Moved to our new Congratulations board!

I'm going to post this to my DD here because the people here were very helpful when the injury took place and I thought I'd update everyone,(and no one would accuse me of tooting our own horn)
Noverber 2007 my DD seperated the growth plate of her hip while on stage at the MARO. It was a tremendously painful injury and we were unsure as to how long if ever she would be out of dance not to mention competition.

She danced this past weekend and did a great job and came home with a trophy her first feis back in 6 months!
I'm so proud that at such a young age that she was able to hold it together, listen to her doctors, teachers,(and parents), and return to doing something that she loves.

We all love you, Watch out Nashville here we come!
Again thanks to all our friends that have scattered to different schools that I know will see this, your support was really important to all of us!

6 Replies to Cogratulating my DD on returning from a potentially end of dancing injury!!

re: Cogratulating my DD on returning from a potentially end of dancing injury!!
By Mookameedy
On Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:23 PM
Congratulations to your dd!!! Good for her. My dd is currently recovering from a growth plate injury to her foot - your daughter will be her inspiration!
By momsjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 PM
Congratulations! thank you for updating us. It is always great to hear good news. I know what you mean about the fortitude of our young dancers...they amaze me every day.
By tracy16member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 AM
I'm so glad to hear that your daughter is back to dancing!!
By dancemomtoo
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 AM
Wow-thats impressive-Huge congrats to the both of you-and good luck at NANS!
By Teamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 02:10 PM
Congratulations on a (relatively) speedy recovery! How amazing. Definitely wishing you and your DD all the best for NANS!
By irishmamamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 07:46 PM
I,m so happy for her to be able to get back to dancing and do so well right away. Congrats!

ReplySendWatch