Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Good Luck to all CRN'ers!!!!
By jessicalynn1122
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 09:05 AM

I know there were some other posts on this, but they were all old so I wanted a fresh new one!! Since we are all getting ready to leave in the next few days and head out to Ireland (or just heading to Dublin for those who might be in Ireland already) I wanted to wish everyone GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure everyone will do well and have a great time! Please keep a look out for me and come say hi if you do see me!! I can't wait! I'm getting so nervous!!
Well I hope everyone has a great time and does well!!

GOOD LUCK AT THE IRISH OPEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

10 Replies to Good Luck to all CRN'ers!!!!

re: Good Luck to all CRN'ers!!!!
By Irish_Dancer_Liz
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 AM
Thanks!!! I want to wish everyone Good Luck too!! I hope everyone enjoys the Opens and is able to dance at their best! It's my first time so I'm really excited about it. I'm travelling to Ireland this Wednesday, and I can't wait!! If you spot me, sure come over to say hi! You'll probably recognise me with my solo dress(i'm going to post pictures of it in a minute)-- it's red and gold, can't miss it!
By tigger08
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 AM
I am so excited too! It is my first time also! I am leaving monday night! I hope i do well and everyone else also! Hopefully i will see you guys and you will see me if you didn't know i am from rince ri school of irish dance!
By Geomeo
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 02:23 PM
What does CRN stand for? I know there are different organizations for ID but I don't know the other names in words, only abreviations. Can a dancer from An Com dance for CRN and vis versa? What about WIDA, can dancers dance anywhere or just stay inside their own organization?
By jessicalynn1122
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 04:07 PM
CRN stands for Cumann Rince Naisiunta, CRN has an open platform so we allow anyone from any org or non org to dance, however An Com has rules that if you dance in a non An Com competition you will be penalized...I think by being suspended from competitions but I really don't know for sure... WIDA is also open platform. An Com is not and you have to dance with a certified An Com teacher in order to dance with them... If you want more info on CRN you can go to their website which is crn.ie or here is a stick on ddn all about CRN and it should probably be able to answer any questions you have about it! www.dance.net . . .
Hope that was helpful! And thanks for taking an interest in it and asking questions!!Sometimes people just ignore what they don't know!
By momsjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Apr 26, 2008 06:42 PM
Yes! good luck, may your feet be as light as your spirits!
By dancingmom613
On Sun Apr 27, 2008 04:58 AM
good luck to you and all the other competitors!!! Can't wait to watch . It is our families first time. We leave tommorow Yeah
By jessicalynn1122
On Thu May 01, 2008 01:31 AM
Well today's the first day of competing!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Hope to see some of you there, be sure to tell us how you all did if you can!!! YAY!
By Caleigh
On Thu May 01, 2008 05:32 PM
I cant wait to hear about it! Good luck again to everyone!
By Elizae
On Mon May 26, 2008 06:58 PM
Happy Holidays to all those Irish hard working CRN dancers out there. Best wishes to all the dancers out side of Ireland who have competitions throughout the summer. Wishing you all the very best of luck at your Feiseanna.
Did you all see the Rince Ri dancers at the Phillies Game? They looked awesome. Well done to Rince Ri you surely rocked.;)
By idrocks93
On Mon May 26, 2008 10:31 PM
WOW thanks Elizae..thats really nice of you....
we had a great time at the phillies game...it was a lot of fun...
i had no idea anybody knew about it..thanks again..we've got a big summer coming up and your support is great...

ReplySendWatch