Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Uh, so I met GANDALF ARCHER last night!
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 29, 2008 01:44 AM

Last night, I took a contemporary class at City Dance. It was pretty awesome.

As it finished, this really hot guy walked in, and I thought to myself "That guy looks like Gandalf Archer," but didn't really think anything of it because he was clearly the teacher for the next (beginners' hip hop) class, and the timetable said that was Jason Lee.

My bus wasn't until 7, and I wasn't particularly crazy about the idea of hanging out in the city in the dark, so I'd already checked with reception to see if I could watch the next class while I waited, but I thought it would be polite to ask the teacher as well. So I walked over to him and asked if I could watch for half an hour. He smiled his sexy, sexy smile and said "Feel free" and I swear there was a puddle of SiyoNqoba on the floor.

As I sat down, he walked over to the centre to start the class, and he was like "Hey, I'm Gandalf" and I was like *head.floor*

He's hotter in real life, and a better dancer, and really funny. If by any chance Sparkz reads this - I'm so over Michael. Screw ballet dancers, haha.

Oh, if anyone doesn't know who Gandalf Archer is, Google him, because you should. He's an awesome dancer/choreographer.

5 Replies to Uh, so I met GANDALF ARCHER last night!

re: Uh, so I met GANDALF ARCHER last night!
By lesha_13
On Sat May 03, 2008 11:24 PM
your so lucky!!
On Tue May 06, 2008 04:18 AM
Haha, yeah. If only I'd actually acknowledged who he was lol.
By lesha_13
On Sat May 24, 2008 04:24 PM
Id really like to meet Keith Urban.. just because some of the jazz work is crazy!! :)
On Sun May 25, 2008 03:52 AM
If you're even in Auckland (the city part), go to City Dance. Apparently it's quite likely you'll meet someone famous there, haha.

In other news, I kicked Juliette Verne. It was at Phoenix, she was taking Advanced lyircal and I was standing beside her. So incredibly embarrassed, lol.
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:48 PM
muahaha. Ok, so I only just read this.

You make me laugh.

ReplySendWatch