Forum: Disco / Disco - Photos / Competitions

Disco Photos - Competitions
Welcome to the Competition Photo's board........Just a few things to note. Please Read
By Nicola_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2257, member since Sun Dec 21, 2003
On Wed Apr 30, 2008 08:26 AM

This board has been created due to the high volume of competition based photos which are being posted across the Disco section of DDN. We thought it made sense to group these all together in one place.

So what belongs here?

Any picture that falls into the following categories, belongs on this Competition photo's board.

* Pictures taken at a recent comp ( eg: My million Brean photos)
* Pictures of you and someone at a comp (eg: me and billybob at such and such a comp)
* Pictures asking if others want a picture at an upcoming comp
* Line up pictures ( permission should be acquired prior to posting)

So you get the general idea, any photograph that has the theme of a comp or is about a comp belongs here in the Competition photos board.

As a side note, could people please show some consideration before posting competition photographs, be aware that certain parents may not want their child plastered all over the internet, so ask permission where necessary.

Thanks - have fun and enjoy the new board

The moderation team

8 Replies to Welcome to the Competition Photo's board........Just a few things to note. Please Read

re: Welcome to the Competition Photo's board.... Just a few things to note. Please Read
By Jessi_gurlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1369, member since Fri Oct 10, 2003
On Thu May 01, 2008 05:18 AM
Hiya,

Thank you for posting these guidlines and Thank you to all the moderator team and Linh for creating this board for us!

Hopefully now everyone can find the photos they are looking for a lot easier :D

Luv Jess xxx
re: Welcome to the Competition Photo's board.... Just a few things to note. Please Read
By Ashleigh95member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2293, member since Mon Sep 27, 2004
On Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 AM
Hey

Good post, im sure this form will be used alot!

Ashleigh x
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12545, member since Mon Jan 19, 2004
On Sun Aug 03, 2008 08:32 AM
Thank you hope people refrain from putting lineup photos on here as it was said owing to the ADFP asking dancers not to post them on the web .... that they would be removed from here by the mods

Mama DD's xxx
By dance_champ_1994 Comments: 377, member since Fri Dec 28, 2007
On Fri Feb 13, 2009 04:29 PM

heres a pic of my dance school
By angiebabe Comments: 20, member since Wed Nov 25, 2009
On Sun Nov 29, 2009 01:29 PM
I quite agree, my daughter went to her first ever comp today and i've got photos of her & her friends, but i would only ever post photos of my own daughter.
By laurenb38779 Comments: 147, member since Wed May 26, 2010
On Wed Aug 25, 2010 06:28 AM
!!!!! cool !!!!
By Stacey8 Comments: 85, member since Sun May 09, 2010
On Fri Feb 11, 2011 04:05 AM
thats quite good and cool xxxx
By dancer_aimyXomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 962, member since Wed Oct 15, 2008
On Wed Feb 16, 2011 01:59 PM
I Love this Forum its so interesting and fun :D

ReplySendWatch