Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
Thank you for seeing us as people...
By mrslovettmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1372, member since Sun Jan 06, 2008
On Mon May 12, 2008 06:59 PM

...and not just as dancers.

I do define myself as a dancer. If I described myself in one word, that would be it. Because dancing is basically my reason to breathe. (OK, I'm being a little dramatic here, but you know what I mean.)

However, there are other problems in life and other events and other people than the ones that exist within our dance studios. I'd just like to thank DDN for recognizing that, and for not only giving us a place to express how much we love dance, but also for expressing our feelings and sharing bad days and discussing world news. Seriously, if I could give this whole site karma, I would. Because whoever thought of this is a genius.

3 Replies to Thank you for seeing us as people...

re: Thank you for seeing us as people...
By CaitDestinymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2541, member since Fri Dec 21, 2007
On Mon May 12, 2008 08:19 PM
I really like your post.

DDN expecially has helped everyone see themselves as people, and as dancers, because that's what we all are.
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11032, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Sun May 18, 2008 06:27 AM
Amen!

We can thank the wonderful Linh for inventing DDN! :D
By IrishLizzymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3559, member since Wed Jul 28, 2004
On Sun May 18, 2008 04:03 PM
That was such a thoughtful post. Thank you mrslovett and thank you DDN! :D

ReplySendWatch