Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

Yulia Barsukova (RUS) training
By Alina17member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Apr 18, 2003 06:26 AM

The title speaks for everything :) Amazing flexibility!

9 Replies to Yulia Barsukova (RUS) training

re: Yulia Barsukova (RUS) training
By Freelancer452
On Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:40 PM
woww... that looks like it'd be really hard to do... she's really flexible and it looks like she has really good balance
By huilinglee
On Mon Apr 21, 2003 01:18 AM
wow....
By ballerina_girlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:09 PM
wow!!! i totally agree with the previous post!
By StretchCoach
On Tue Apr 22, 2003 07:37 PM
I've got some rhythmic gymnastics training videos (from the contortionhomepage.com site I told you about before, remember?), and this scene is in one of the ones I have. She's really amazing. In one series, she does an oversplit on a chair, then moves to the arm of the chair, and then the back of the chair. Just beautiful!

Thank you very much once again, Irina; once I'm able to give karma, you'll be receiving a lot! Keep s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g!

michael
On Wed Apr 23, 2003 08:38 AM
Michael, I think I know the clip you wrote about (or something similar). I took it here: rsgvids.web1000.com . . . (strech & train / Yulia Barsukova - down) I love her leg flexibily, She was amazing gymnast :)
By StretchCoach
On Wed Apr 23, 2003 07:51 PM
I tried to download the clips but I kept getting error messages saying that the site wasn't there or something, but judging from the stills they are the same as one of the videos that I have. She's really amazing; glad you like her and admire her flexibility too! Are you able to do that pose yourself, or come close?

Take care!
michael :)
On Thu Apr 24, 2003 07:53 AM
Michael, for download clips on this page: Try to click with right mouse button, than "save target as". This should work.

I deffinetly can't do this as well as she do :D. But I work on it every day, still improving :).
By StretchCoach
On Thu Apr 24, 2003 08:15 AM
Ah, very well, I'll try that when I get back home this evening! I'm at work right now, so they probably wouldn't appreciate it if I was looking at video instead of concentrating on my job!

(if you'd like to listen, I work for a radio station that you can hear online! kcur.org)

I'm sure your stretching is quite impressive, even if it isn't quite like Yulia's ... yet! Keep up the great work, and thanks for being so nice. :)

michael
By rg_sweetie
On Sun Apr 27, 2003 07:27 AM
I think both Youlia and Bessonova have extremely flexible legs. That is just amazing!!!!

ReplySendWatch