name
years in guard
school
and your show!!!!!!!

so i'll go first

im laura
its my 3rd year, 6th season
i go to the plymouth canton eductional park if ya'll know what that is
and our show is called 'Kalidoscope" and its gonna be very fast pace. the guard is wearing all white and there are going to be intricately colored flags. there will be an 'expanding vortex' i guess you could say of people running aroung in a circle durring the whole show. its gonna be sweet!!!!!!!!

6 Replies to Fall Shows!!!!!

re: Fall Shows!!!!!
By iheartband09
On Wed Jun 04, 2008 06:34 PM
Hey nice idea!

My name's Stacey, this fall will be my fourth year, and sixth season. Our show will probably be called "Perpetual Motion" or something along those lines. Our band director says that she wants every single person in the band to be constantly moving, so I guess that makes sense. You can find our show at centerxproductions.com First you click on center x shows at the top, and then the show "forever and again" listed under new fall 2008 shows. that will take you to a page with all the movements and info about the show and everything. I'm pretty excited, this is the first show I've done that's had a happy sound to it, what a nice way to have my senior year!
By tbjmh
On Thu Jun 05, 2008 08:38 PM
Im Kara
This fall will be my 5th season and 3rd year.
Our Show is Chronicles of Narnia-the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe
By danzinchyk416
On Sat Jun 07, 2008 08:42 AM
I'm katrina, this will be my second year, or 3rd season. Our show isnt named yet, but its suposed to be about sleep and dreams. there will be a nightmare part, a dreeam part, an rem part, and some other parts that i dont know yet. and rumor has it, were reusing pillow from winterguard. and they said that we are trying to reuse the balloons, but yah right, they barely worked inside, i doubt they will work outside.
By Red_slippers2009
On Mon Jul 14, 2008 04:17 AM
My name's Brittany and this will be my third year of guard and our show this year is titled "Legends" featuring music from the movies Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, The Mask Of Zorro, and finally Gladiator. Our shows usually try to emulate the styles of DCI bands like the Blue Devils. Oh! And I belong to the Southmoreland High School Color guard, lol. Almost forgot to mention what school. I'm really excited for our show this year because we're using sabers for the first time!!
By dancer16_90
On Mon Jul 14, 2008 08:00 AM
hi,
I'm Adrienne
This is going to be my 4 and final year=[
I go to South Lafourche High School.
Our show this year is Mediterranean Rhythms.

My freshman year we did Dark Side of the Rainbow(a mix from Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd.)
My sophomore year we did X!(each song began with the 'x' sound)
Last year we did Machines.
By guardgirl102
On Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 PM
Anna
4th Year, 7th season
Wilson in PA
Power and Grace, A combination of Firebird and Swanlake.
We are having crushed velvet costumes that hug our body, nude colored. We will be having these hoods on our costumes that cover our hair and only show our face. We are also going to have our costumes airbrushed. Very Cool!

ReplySendWatch