Forum: General / dance.net sightings

dance.net sightings
MuffinHead and TeaCupBallerina meet!!
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5172, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Wed Jun 04, 2008 09:23 PM
Edited by MuffinHead (96143) on 2008-06-04 21:26:02 Because she just changed her name!!

From my thread the other day about what happened to the parking structure at my mall-- TeaCupBallerina (formerly alaina13) got the notion that I lived by her! She PM'd me and we confirmed that she lives only a few minutes from where I work!! Therefore, today-- she came to visit me while I was at work.

We talked for about an hour or so about all you loves at DDN. We grabbed two quick pictures with my cell phone to prove it, haha. But we're definitely going to meet up for lunch sometime soon because we're so close! And I might take a few summer classes at her dance studio!

She is awesome! She's adorable and talkative-- and she definitly killed some boring time while I was at work! And when we were talking she mentioned wanting to change her username, and I mentioned the Name Change Certificate I just won! So, I transferred it to her and she changed her name today.

7 Replies to MuffinHead and TeaCupBallerina meet!!

re: MuffinHead and TeaCupBallerina meet!!
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Thu Jun 05, 2008 08:44 AM
Oh that is a fun story. Glad the name change certificate you won in my contest was used for her!! :D
By TeaCupBallerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 601, member since Mon Nov 13, 2006
On Thu Jun 05, 2008 08:21 PM
ah the powers of deduction. Finally all my time playing Clue has paid off :P

It was great to meet you and I can't wait for lunch!

Also after I went to Borders in the mall and ordered Ballet For Dummies.
Oh, is that crazy lady still at your work??
And you're awesome too!
See you soon!

-Alaina
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5172, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Thu Jun 05, 2008 09:11 PM
Aww, did you?! Haha-- I broke out my copy when I got home and perused it for quite some time. It really is an adorable book. haha.

And no! The crazy lady got transferred to be the store manager of our new Manchester store! You came in the aftermath of her leaving! We now have some guy that is a Manager In Training. But I was the boss the day you came in!
By Ballerina_Bellemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 106, member since Sat May 31, 2008
On Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 AM
That is prety darn sweet that you guys got to meet! ( ha I made rhyme!) You guys can by DDN buddies and real life buddies!
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3108, member since Fri May 20, 2005
On Mon Jun 30, 2008 02:26 PM
*much jealousy*

You're both so lucky! What fun is that?

A year or so back my sister (SculpeyDancer) and I met robtriestodance when he visited America from Australia. It was really cool!

Ash
By Rubberband17member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1578, member since Sat May 19, 2007
On Mon Jun 30, 2008 02:54 PM
How fun! I would love to meet other dance.net members like that! (If any one lives in San Antonio Texas, PM me, lol.) And I had no idea you win name change certificates! Great post, it sounds like a new friendship has started :) !
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7575, member since Sat Jan 04, 2003
On Sat Jul 12, 2008 07:57 PM
Armwarmer and SculpeyDancer are sisters? I never knew!

I love your cheeky grins. It looks like you had lots of fun together. I've never met up with anyone from DDN before.

ReplySendWatch