Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Big Brother
By Beckie_Dancer
On Tue Jun 10, 2008 04:31 PM

Anyone watch it?
What do you think to it so far this year?
Who's your favourites??
Beckie x

11 Replies to Big Brother

re: Big Brother
By Danztarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 11, 2008 06:09 AM
I don't normally watch it but watched the launch and can't help feeling interested in what they are getting up to - noooooo!
I watched the wedding episode on Monday night that's the latest I've seen. Don't get into it enough to have favourites but I can't stand Alexandra I think she's arrogant. Also, what interested me was two of the young girls, Alexandra and Jennifer have young children and I feel it's pretty irresponbsible of them to go into the house and leave them for what could be a pretty long time.
By dancingrachmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 11, 2008 07:43 AM
Hey,

I usually detest Big Brother and will not watch it, however i was intrigued because of Dennis being a freestlye dancer/teacher so I watched it last night.

I was absolutely disgusted with Alex's behaviour. She is rude and obnoxious (sp?!) and preceeded to bully most of the girls who have a different opinion to herself.

And I couldnt get over the fact that they were arguing about cooking chips.......

Also the couple in eating strawberrys and cream etc in the diary room need to learn some eating habits! eww!

As I say I can only comment on what I saw last night but this is my impresion of the housemates!

Rach
xoxox
By sarah_jayne
On Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 PM
I usually enjoy big brother

But i watched it last night and its awful this year!

One girl is such a bully! She made 2 girls cry and was soooo horrible to everyone! Ive never seen such a mean and aggresive person! Im glad Im not stuck in there with her anyway!

And i have to agree with you about the couple eating strawberry's eeeeer made me feel sick!

I also felt sorry for Steph when they amde he rpretend to be with Mario! He's such a creep! I wouldnt have done it!

Sarah xxxx
By Hannah_spana
On Thu Jun 12, 2008 05:07 AM
Hi
I used to love thir programme but I've really lost interest it, aint seen a single bit this year!! The best ones were when it first came out!
Hannah x
By KeenBeen_Nomimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 12, 2008 07:18 AM
heya, yer ive been watchin a bit of it!
I really do not like alex she is such a bully and for someone who has a child she needs to learn how to treat people!

i love the chinese womansorry dont remember her name) last night she was hilarious demanding big brother give har some cookies at half 3 in the morning!!

erm im still not sure about everyone else - gonna have to watch it a bit more i think

Naomixx
By STEPHANIE3
On Tue Jul 01, 2008 04:34 PM
Dennis, but he is out now :(

x
By sammyjo
On Fri Jul 11, 2008 04:06 PM
quite glad mario went over becky
i want to see becky and luke get together hehe
sammy jo xxx
By DanielWardle_MPT
On Tue Jul 15, 2008 01:18 PM
I can't believe our dance style is even associated with Dennis as he spat in a Mohammed's face- it's the lowest thing you could to a Muslim! I can understand him sticking up for a fellow housemate but resulting to forms of aggression is just blowing the situation out of proportion!
By KeenBeen_Nomimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jul 16, 2008 04:43 AM
^^sammyjo

im so glad Mario went as well - he annoyed me so much and the way that he spoke to Lisa....disgusting!!!

Becky and Luke did get it on hehe it was quite funny actually!

Rex and Belinda are up this week - i reckon Belinda might go

xx
By sammyjo
On Wed Jul 16, 2008 08:41 AM
yep he never listened to lisa just spoke over her!
i want belinda to go too!!
sammy jo xxx
By Cheeky_Chloe
On Wed Jul 16, 2008 09:08 AM
i loved denis but hes out now but im so glad mario has gone he was so anoying grrrr

ReplySendWatch