Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

HIP HOP GROUP FORMING IN BALTIMORE
By DOMINICANAPR
On Fri Jun 27, 2008 08:14 PM

I AM FORMING A HIP HOP DANCE GROUP IN THE BALTIMORE AREA. I AM LOOKING FOR FEMALE OR MALE DANCERS AGES 18 TO 25 TRAINED IN ANY AREA. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF EXPERIENCE BUT YOU HAVE TO BE COMMITTED. NO DUES AND I ALREADY HAVE PERFORMANCES AND COMPETITIONS WAITING FOR WHEN WE ARE PREPARED TO PERFORM. BELOW IS A DETAILED OUTLINE OF THE GROUP. PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE YOU RESPOND. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE GIVEN BELOW. THANKS!

Mission
I take the art of dance to be a gift from God. A gift that I and many others have been blessed with. I believe that you can be taught technique and skill but the actual gift is something you were born with. My vision for this group is to be a group of women and men who love to dance and that are good at what they do. My only hope is that this group gets its chance to shine while enjoying the art of dance.

Style
This group has many different aspects to it. We will engage in Hip Hop, Modern, Liturgical, Latin, and African dance forms. This gives way for every member to shine no matter what style they are trained in.

Sincerity
For those who do not know me, I am a very persevered young woman who is serious about what she does. I plan to accommodate all members with convenient practices and performances so I expect regular attendance and effort in return.

Professionalism
Once again, please take me seriously! All members will be required to register seeing as though I have to have a file on everyone. In due time, head shot photos of everyone will be required and put on their file. A complete application includes the application that you have received. As more material is required, you will be notified

Perks
Benefits of being a part of this organization are plentiful. I have many trips planned in and out of state to dance concerts, seminars, etc. I also wish to organize parties and other things. I am a very resourceful person so as time goes on, more perks will become available.

Leaders
A lead choreographer, co choreographers, president, vice president, and treasurer will be chosen. More details on the positions will be discussed at meetings.

Performances
We will perform in various competitions and shows independently. With hard work, we will bring home the bacon!

Contacting me: I always want to be reachable. If you cannot make a practice simply call or email me:

Phone: Will be given out during meeting
Email: KIRA21234@YAHOO.COM

My last statement to you is to simply have fun but take this group seriously because you only get out of something what you put in!
Sincerely, Kira

ReplySendWatch