Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

3 years out
By dani15member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 04, 2008 04:58 AM

next september i will be off 2 uni so will have 2 leave dancing but once ive finished uni would i be to old to go back to dancing??

5 Replies to 3 years out

re: 3 years out
By Hannah_spana
On Fri Jul 04, 2008 07:05 AM
Hi
In september 2009 Im off to uni aswell, so will have to leave my freestyle school :( but im doing dance at uni :D, but its not going to be disco! I reckon you could go back after uni if you wanted, why not find a dance class that you can go to like once a week while your there so you can keep up practicing? which uni you going to?
Hannah xx
By Jessi_gurlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 AM
Hiya,

Im going to uni in september as well, but luckily for me im still able to go dancing!

Yeah you should definatly be able to go back after 3 years. To keep up stamina and stuff maybe attend a uni dance club, as im sure they do loads of extras!

Good luck in uni!

Jess xxx
By DanceTeacherEmma
On Fri Jul 04, 2008 01:38 PM
Hey, you'll be absolutly fine going back to dancing after Uni...you could possbily find a freestyle school near your uni, even if you just take class, it will keep your foot in the door and your stamina level up

E
x
By dani15member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 05, 2008 02:00 PM
im am hoping to go to newport uni, so if there isn't a dance club at the uni i will have to find a some sort of fitness class near there otherwise when i go back to dance after uni i dont think i would be able to keep up.
By sammyjo
On Sun Jul 06, 2008 02:15 PM
isnt there a freestyle school in newport?? you could just change dance schools, your old teacher would understand and that way you wouldnt have to leave!!
im at uni but still living at home so can still dance which works brilliantly
if not then yea you coulkd definately go back after 3 years! freestyles so open its up to you!
sammy jo xxx

ReplySendWatch