Page 2 of 21 2
re: Ultimate Practise Tips/Help
By inspiringID Comments: 63, member since Fri Jun 01, 2012
On Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:45 AM
Helpful post! Thanks!
By Shelpixles Comments: 60, member since Wed Apr 25, 2012
On Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:05 PM
Thanks! Good idea to keep all tips in one post!I will give these a try and see if they help :)
By reelcreations Comments: 4, member since Mon Apr 22, 2013
On Tue Apr 23, 2013 05:54 AM
thanks for the great advice, especially the bit about practicing to other music. my daughter has gotten that exact comment from some judges. i hope that helps her. now i just need to find a good source for music.
By juliamurphy21 Comments: 1, member since Fri Aug 02, 2013
On Fri Aug 02, 2013 04:20 PM
This is really helpful! Thanks for posting!
By sweetpea185 Comments: 75, member since Sat Jul 27, 2013
On Tue Aug 20, 2013 01:53 AM
What do you think would be a good reward?

I want it to be healthy (not like "If I practice my hornpipe for 3 hours this week, I can sit on my butt for 9 hours and eat 3 bags of chips and 2 chocolate bars while watching Dance Moms").

I want it to be the right size (Not a new Gavin for practicing for 30 mins, but not something like a head of broccoli for practicing for 5 hours!!!).

I want it to be something I won't get bored of (because you can only reward yourself with a trip to the bowling alley so many times before it starts to get old).
By mandie_sue0 Comments: 11, member since Wed Aug 27, 2014
On Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:50 AM
Hi guys. I was wondering how long i should practice and how to make it not so boring. Im in open for many of my dances but i feel like i havent improved very much. This post definately gives me motivation but how long does everyone normally practice for open champ dances?
By targettraining Comments: 9, member since Thu Oct 13, 2016
On Tue Nov 08, 2016 09:43 AM
Great tips!

If you're interested in improving your Irish dance turnout, Target Training (a strength & conditioning program for Irish dancers) is running a promotion that's perfect for you!

Subscribe to our mailing list and you'll receive a FREE copy of our 10 Minute Turnout video.

Subscribe here: www.targettrainingdance.com . . .
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch