Forum: General / dance.net sightings

dance.net sightings
Why Jenna's level of productivity has dropped dramatically....
By Jennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3017, member since Thu Feb 27, 2003
On Fri Aug 01, 2008 03:54 PM

DDNsighting on my phone!

Im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that DDN looks so nice on OperaMini...

On the generic blackberry browser DDN is basically useless (due to lack of drop down menus, ALL the forums are in list at the top of the page which you have to scroll through - bah!). But the mobile version of Opera is sweet :D

9 Replies to Why Jenna's level of productivity has dropped dramatically....

re: Why Jenna's level of productivity has dropped dramatically....
By alwaysonmytoesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2895, member since Thu Aug 17, 2006
On Fri Aug 01, 2008 04:08 PM
Can I have your phone? Please? Hahahaha. :D
By fdlgirl_002member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 485, member since Mon Dec 16, 2002
On Mon Sep 01, 2008 06:05 PM
I have that phone, and I am in looooove with it. /hijack
By Nicolemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1262, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Mon Sep 01, 2008 06:32 PM
Awww, it's Baby DDN!
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Mon Sep 01, 2008 06:42 PM
I have a crackberry too. DDN is hard to read on there, but when you need a fix it works.
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7765, member since Sun Nov 21, 2004
On Mon Sep 01, 2008 07:56 PM
I can't get opera mini to work on my treo... any help from anyone?

I'm still on the crappy one that came with my phone.

I love my treo and can't wait for 2 years when I can update to a newer one...
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7575, member since Sat Jan 04, 2003
On Sun Sep 07, 2008 01:27 AM
Muhaha. I would be here all the time if I could get DDN on my phone.

*cackles evilly*
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3199, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Fri Sep 12, 2008 09:29 PM
I am sorry if I am resurrecting this post. I am in the market for a new phone as mine is edging on to 2 and a half years, things are somewhat deteriorating. What kind of phone is this? Blackberry? The pearls didn't look like that on the internet. Your's looks wider compared to the the pearl that is longer and slimmer.
By Rubberband17member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1578, member since Sat May 19, 2007
On Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 PM
That's why I'm on this site all the time! (Mostly I'm changing my status line/bar or whatever its called, and my mood in the profile, I'm so addicted to that feature!) I have a Sidekick 3 (soon to get the Sidekick LX, or the Iphone 2, not sure which one yet . . .) and can get on DDN from here. I'm on it like for the whole day! I love it!
By theri_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1244, member since Sat Aug 18, 2007
On Sat Oct 04, 2008 05:25 PM
I have the EnV 2, and if I had internet, I'd be in love with going on DDN on it because when you sit it on a table it looks like a mini laptop. hijack/

DDN looks so good on the blackberry!

ReplySendWatch