Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Looking back have you changed?
By EvieandIslasmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 03, 2008 03:24 PM

I was just wondering if you look back at say when you were 13/14/15 would you say you have grown up??

I look back to when I was 18, going out getting drunk all the time and to now and wow. I have 2 babies, a mortgage, bills etc and my outlook on life is completely different. I respect people more, respect myself more and put my ladies over myself constantly.

Do you think you have changed? How have your opinions and attitudes changed?

I know in like 5 years I'll of changed again and wish I was still a young gun :P

K x x

5 Replies to Looking back have you changed?

re: Looking back have you changed?
By Danztarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 04, 2008 02:50 AM
Oh definitely. I look back at photos of myself when I was at school and think 'was that really me'?! I used to be so shy and quiet and pretty naive and I would say that dancing definitely helped me to be more confident. I'm a totally different person now.
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 04, 2008 03:29 AM
I'm totally different to how I was even two/three years ago. Then all I was interested in was going out and getting drunk and having a laugh.

I was in self destruct mode but I loved it! Now I'm a lot calmer (well most of the time) I hardly drink and I'm going back to uni which is something I never thought I'd do.

As for how I was when I was 14/15. I dont think I've changed much looks wise really. But I'm lot more confident in myself and I also think of others a lot more than I used to.

xxMOOMxx
By KeenBeen_Nomimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 05, 2008 05:23 AM
Hiya!
my friends and I were talking about this the other day..
the things we used to do in school!!
I have changed loads for the better I respect people so much more now and I no longer have an attitude problem lol
I think ive changed loads since I was 18 let alone 14/15!
I think i value money more now as well - seeing how I have to pay for everything!
Naomi
x
By disco_natmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 05, 2008 03:55 PM
say 5 years ago i was 15 years old. and i have changed so much since then like the people i used to hang about with my attitude towards life.. hanging out on the streets till like 3am causing trouble. i was quite a rebellious child. now on the other hand i am 20years old working full time got my g.c.s.e's my a'levels. i buy my own costumes pay for my lessons and comps. i can drive.

at the age of 15 i wasnt heading that way i was heading down hill. i dont know what changed me.
By sarah_jayne
On Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 AM
I have a changed a lot over the last few years

I used to be very shy and nervous and didnt have any self confidence xx

Now Im still quiet but I wouldn't say shy and I have miles more confidence and I look sooo different! When I see people I went to school with they can't believe how much Ive changed xx

Im sure I will change a lot more in the next few years xx

ReplySendWatch