Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Looking for people to work with/session with..NJ area
By BReaLz
On Wed Aug 06, 2008 09:39 AM

Summer is coming to a close before we know it and I am looking for some people to start something official. I train with a few friends here and there, but some are getting too busy, and others are takin off for college. I mainly Lock, pop, and I am continuing B-boy training. I have a few people to still meet up but I am looking for some good, down to earth, humble dancers who are looking to get serious with work! I want to keep sessioning and build a strong core as a group and as individuals.

Currently, I teach throughout the week and I want to set aside some time to build on the foundations. I am going to make this a big year for myself to get back out there and perform. So anyone looking to work together or in a group and want to get out there and perform..let me know asap! I have remnants of a crew that want to build further. We're all friendly and want to work as a healthy, team effort.

So all committed, humble, good hard working NJ Hip Hop dancers..let me know that youre out there! Give me some contact info so we can get moving!

1 Replies to Looking for people to work with/session with..NJ area

re: Looking for people to work with/session with..NJ area
By HotButta
On Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:32 AM
Hey, my name is Jeffery Dennis, and i am in the United States Army. I just got stationed here on Ft. Dix in New Jersey. I have been dancing for the last eight years on my own (talent shows, battles, street dancing). Now that i am here on the east coast where it is more common to get with a dancing group, i am interested, i am originally from Alabama, so you can reach me at ej7913@yahoo.com thanks.

ReplySendWatch