OLYMPICS
By Johandie
On 08/08/2008 12:03:53
So what do you think will happen? OLYMPICS is going to be awesome!! I saw Caroline Weber in the Opening celebration!! And i got excited!! What do you y'all think?
re: olympics
By TobyInWonderland
On 08/10/2008 01:52:52
I think Rhythmic gymnastics this year is great. I saw some of it today and it was awesome.
By Johandie
On 08/17/2008 04:19:26
Ball is my favourite too!! there are quite a few strong gymnasts competing, so the standard will be high... I just hope that i will be able to see enough of it, because if its not swimming or athletics, they only show highlihghts of the other events :( but they did show quite a bit of the gymnastics, even though it was mainly the american, chinese and romanian gymnasts, oh, they did show the ukranian gymnast once... So will see how the broadcasting goes...
By funkiej
On 08/18/2008 07:57:44
I'm excited to see it too. I haven't heard a word about it from the NBC broadcasters though. are there any north american competitors? the olympics website only lists cid, ukraine and russian gymnasts.
By Johandie
On 08/21/2008 07:57:26
So they started today, which is awesome!!! Anna Bessonova already taking the lead, but the is just absolutely amazing... Kanaeva should be a great challenger to the number one, and if Kapronova can keep those silly mistakes she often makes at bay, she just might have a great chance to pull of something great... Will just have to wait and see!!! ps. soooo excited!!
By katsep
On 08/23/2008 10:04:33
It was the most exiting and dramatic Olympics RG competition EVER! And the results vere really surprising: 1. Kanaeva [who would have thought that!] 2.Zhukova [complete surprise!] 3.Bessonova [I would have guessed (and hoped!) better rank] 4.Kapranova [I would have guessed better rank] But actually Cid was my favourite :)
By RGfan
On 08/23/2008 11:06:46
Is MSNBC showing RG? iv seen to miss all the showings!Can anyone help please and thank you.
By a1costumes
On 08/23/2008 12:33:08
bessanova was in my oppinion far better then the other gymnasts and should have taken the gold. Time to change the judging system???
By Luna
On 08/23/2008 21:22:37
http://www.nbcolympics.com/rhythmicgymnastics/index.html This has results and videos of the olympics. One video has 3 hours of coverage! You have to download a player but it's free.
By Johandie
On 08/24/2008 03:22:52
South Africa had Odette Richard competing, so they showed some of her routines on the telly. Oh, and they did show the top three, but some brief clips, but this was at 2 am last night... I have to admit that i am glad that Kanaeva did so well, and that Zhukova too, but i can't understand why Bessonova didn't take gold, her routines were beautiful, her movements were graceful, her display of flexibility was incredible, although from what i saw, Kanaeva showed tremendously flexibility, and incredible difficulty... I didn't get to see any of Kapranova's routines, but i really thought that she would take bronze, but then again, based on what i have seen from Kapranova in the past, she can make huge mistakes, unforgiveable mistakes, (like dropping equipment, stepping out of the lines, etc) But i really thought Anna Bessonova was sure to win gold, the Queen of RG would win gold... But then again, i thought Vlasa Blancic would take the womens high jump gold, and she got silver, and Tia Hellebaut won gold... I am so proud of Almudena, she is truly inspirational!!!
By a1costumes
On 08/24/2008 14:14:28
re; link on luna post http://www.nbcolympics.com/rhythmicgymnastics/index.html before you all download this onto your computer it is only available to people in usa

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/23/2022 01:35:52