Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3
re: nude dance classes...opinions?
By ballerina6043member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 PM
uhh, I would never want to do this.
Think of doing splits on the ground in the nude?
grosss:(
By BooPopsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:08 AM
I would love it! Sure, it would hurt your boobs, but if it was less strenuous then yeah, why not? In FACT, why don't we hold a DDN naked dance class somewhere, so everyone who's up for it can do it together, and we get to meet other members!
By rincedragonflymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 AM
Haha BooPops, that would possibly be the most awkward situation for me! Ever! Ha. To meet a whole bunch of DDNers for the first time...naked. Haha. That would really revolutionize that "What do you want to do with other DDNers" thread. ;)
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 03:09 PM
I wouldn't do it. I don't like seeing myself in a bathing suit, much less naked. And I'd also need a bikini wax. And to shave my legs. Nope, just too much effort.
By dancer16_90
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 03:38 PM
I've never heard of nude classes but I'm sure there out there. The dance teach coach at my high school told me once that while in college they went see a ballet and it was a nude ballet. So I'm sure the classes are there!
By pointeytoes7791member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 04:14 PM
Hmm...I'm getting the most awkward pictures of stretching dancers in my head at the moment. I really do not want to think about my cooch hitting that sprung floor at strange angles. I already burn myself with tights on!
By pointewannabemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 08:23 PM
Yeah uhm I couldn't believe it when I first read about it but there was like 20 people raving about it, so I guess somewhere a lot of people must like it :P

Top half nudity, MAYBE. Bottom half, no way. I don't want anyone to see that develope a la seconde, and I certainly don't want to see a guy doing that *puke*

Who know though, it might be an enlightening experience. One-time only though :D
By indigo_dancer
On Wed Aug 13, 2008 08:27 PM
For sanitary reasons I wouldn't agree to a class like that.
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 AM
Talk about painful, my boobs would hurt a lot.

I an see it happening though, as Panic said look at all the nudist beachs out there (there was one were I was in the summer but wasn't aware of it due to a large wall ha ha)

I'm comfortable with my naked body in the shower ha ha but I just couldn't dance naked.

Helen xxx
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 AM
^^Because dance class is SO freeking sanitary? I don't know about you, but when I took dance, we bled on each other and sweated on each other. I'm sure we spit on each other (although not on purpose). But seriously, I have put my hands (and mouth and nose) in places that were DEFINITELY not sanitary - all in the name of dance. And everyone was fully clothed at the time. I mean, after a long rehearsal, all your bodily juices have already seeped their way through your leotard. So I don't think sanitation is the issue here. I think the issue is gravity.
By pointeytoes7791member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 14, 2008 01:04 PM
^^Mmmmm, bodily juices. Yummy. ;)
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Aug 14, 2008 07:14 PM
I don't enjoy getting slapped in the face by my own boobies, so no thanks.
By Acrothiel
On Sat Aug 16, 2008 08:05 AM
Uh, how disgusting. Nothing against a nice naked body but I don't want to look at some ugly people wearing no clothes. No thanks! (or you promise me that everyone there looks like Roberto Bolle hehehe)
By sky_dancer_2010member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 17, 2008 03:32 PM
I'd do it. Honestly, think of the lines that nobody would see before. I mean yeah, it might be a little awkward at first, but sure, why not...dance is all about new things.

Minus the sanitary reasons, I'd be like,

"clean the floors. Now."

haha
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 AM
indigo_dancer wrote:

For sanitary reasons I wouldn't agree to a class like that.

Can I just ask what kind of sanitary problems there would be? I mean...you sweat with and without a leo on. It's not like a guy is going to be ejaculating all over the floor or something....

Personally, I *love* being naked. I find it to be so natural (because well...it is) and am in no way freaked out about being naked in front of people...so I'd totally be in for a nude dance class.
re: nude dance classes...opinions? (karma: 1)
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 AM
I remember this one time I was doing a headstand after class as noticed a black, curly hair in front of my nose. I was mortified and couldn't get down in fear of landing on it and desperately tried blowing it away. I just picture alot more scenarios like that in a nude dance-class.
By DarcysReelmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 AM
Hm, I dont know. It would probably depend on my mood. Right now, I could go for it. :D

LOL Jennna. I'd probably just skip class the week that came around. Awwkkward.
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 02:43 PM
This seems so embarrassing. All set thanks!

Ash
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 02:46 PM
By DancerBabe328member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 09:36 PM
ugh. this is just wrong wrong WRONG.
i can't even believe that there is a such thing as nude dance classes!
like honestly, what is this world coming to?
By irishgirl93
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 PM
the idea seams a little awkward, but who knows! could be some great new revelation! always good to keep an open mind i guess. however weird. i personally am not at that level of comfort with my body, but maybe some people are and all the power to them!!

i watched a performance at UAZ in which the dancers were wearing very very minimal clothing if anything, and the lights were pretty dark so you couldn't really see too much which was good, but it was interesting. just the body in it's simplest form. i dunno, i guess it would depend on how you go into the situation thinking. it's all in the mindset!!

xoxo
kayla
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 PM
So if you are going au natural, would your bitty bits have to be bare too? Like someone said, I would be scared if I had a manly patch in my face during a PDD
By dancing_lizard
On Thu Aug 21, 2008 08:27 PM
personally I wouldn't take that class. For me that would just be severly awkward. Especially at my age....
By DanceThruLife16
On Thu Aug 21, 2008 08:45 PM
I personally don't think that I could go within 10 feet of the same sex. And yes, that seems weird to me but I'm really modest.
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:41 PM
DancerBabe328 wrote:

ugh. this is just wrong wrong WRONG.
i can't even believe that there is a such thing as nude dance classes!
like honestly, what is this world coming to?

Seriously? I find nothing wrong with this...no one is forcing anyone to come. Everyone there is there by personal choice. It's just like nudist colonies, do you think the world is coming to a bad place because of those too?
Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch