Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3
re: nude dance classes...opinions?
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Aug 22, 2008 01:04 PM
I think it's really interesting how half of the replies talk about themselves, like how they would be too embarrassed to be naked, or how their boobs would hurt or whatever, and the other half talks about how they would feel about other people, like how awkward it would be to see people naked.

As for me I would definitely take a class just wearing booty shorts or something. I wouldn't have a problem being topless but I want a bit of coverage on the bottom. I'm sure it would be a very freeing experience to dance totally naked, but it would have to be people I knew really well for me to feel comfortable doing that.
By tybalt
On Fri Sep 05, 2008 09:23 AM
I think threads about such so called "dance classes" are nothing but fake, mere sexual phantasies. It has nothing to do with ballet.
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Sep 05, 2008 04:39 PM
I still don't understand how the natural state of our bodies, the way you were born, always has to be associated with a sexual act or fantasy.

Just because you would be uncomfortable being naked in a nonsexual environment (ie: in dance class) doesn't mean it is a bad thing.
By longlivedancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 02:45 AM
PieceofToast wrote:

I still don't understand how the natural state of our bodies, the way you were born, always has to be associated with a sexual act or fantasy.

I agree! I was actually thinking about it the other day, you wouldnt have any restrictions on how your body moves, i dont think ballet would be the suitable dance style for something like this but definately contemporary.
Just for it to be natural, i wouldnt have anything against it.

LLD
By tybalt
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 06:47 AM
PieceofToast wrote:

Just because you would be uncomfortable being naked in a nonsexual environment (ie: in dance class) doesn't mean it is a bad thing.

I don't know how religious you are.But look at Genesis 3, 7: Then their eyes were opened and they realized they were naked.So they sew fig leaves and made themselves skirts.
Even if you are not religious this marks the cultural point when man began to hide sexual organs. it marks the time when man had eaten from the tree of cognition. No way back.
That's at least my opinion.
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 06:53 AM
I don't mean to turn this into a debate but just because it says something in the Bible about original man covering up still doesn't mean that being naked automatically makes it a sexual act or fantasy.

People on nudist colonies don't see anything sexual about being naked - it's not one big orgy. It's people walking around in their natural state.
By tybalt
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 07:22 AM
Hi PieceofToast,it's not just walking around in original state like in a colony of nudists, it's dance! Look at the original statement in the thread concerning nude dance class and performing with male dancers sometimes getting visibly aroused (you can't of course realize female dancers being possibly aroused as well). You can't exclude erotic implication from ballet or dance! That has nothing to do with an orgy!
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 07:42 AM
And it's their choice to be going to a nude dance class. It doesn't harm you. I wouldn't go to a nude dance class to seek out some fantasy of mine, but I would go to a nude dance class to learn dance and feel free while doing it. There is no problem with nudity.

Men get visibly aroused even when they are wearing pants. The only difference is that in pants you're seeing a bulge and in a nude dance class, you're seeing a penis that you have already seen due to the nudity of the class. It's just in a different form. As long as the man doesn't pull some ballerina in the corner then I see no problem with it.
By Dancefreak4eva
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 01:14 PM
personally I don't think I would do it, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. if people wan't to dance naked it's not a bad thing and it's good the they are secure enough with there body to do that. It's a little okward but there's no reason people can't do it it is more natural and you could see all the lines that you can't with leo's on. Another reason I wpuldn't do it is because my lines aren't good enough and I'm not a strong enough dancer.
By dancinqt5013member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 05:55 PM
Arabesque penche
Grande plie
Echape/changement
Fish dive
Leaps
Grande battement
Fouettes
Develope (especially a la seconde)
Straddle/splits
Fan kick
Anything on the floor

All things I would much rather do with clothes ON!
By TwinPeakesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 06, 2008 08:59 PM
personally i think that's just going a little far. a little too intimate.
By kevinbear
On Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 AM
Nice
Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch