Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Accessories

Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the item for sale!
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Aug 14, 2008 05:47 AM
Made sticky by oz_helen (35388) on 2008-08-14 05:48:59

It must be terribly disheartening for a seller to see they have twelve replies to their listing when all twelve of them are something along the lines of "Lovely headpiece, it will sell in no time."

If you would like to compliment the seller on the items, please feel free to send a PM.

If you are not interested in buying the item, then DO NOT REPLY to the thread.

Replies that do not indicate interest in purchasing the listed item will be removed. Repeat offenders will have administrative action taken against them. This means possible bannings.

Helen and the mod squad

10 Replies to Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the item for sale!

re: Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the item for sale!
By XxlildancerelxXmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 AM
I agree, with a begginers costume I have for sale I have had 5 comments similar to "its lovely"- none of which the people who had commented were interested. Its really annoying!
xxxxxxx
re: Only reply to listings if you are interested in purchasing the item for sale!
By GerrySpencer
On Thu Jan 21, 2021 08:27 AM
Edited by GerrySpencer (359119) on 2021-01-21 08:28:15
You should not comment on irrelevant things in a seller's post. I have seen people post write my paper for cheap in a post or two. This breaks a seller's heart as he was hoping for a sale.
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 02:21 AM
Completing a guaranteed fast online course won't be an issue for the guards. Click www.copychecker.net . . . for getting wonderful info . Online degrees pull in guardians to contribute centrality and time with their youngsters, help them out with their homework and see them make.
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 02:25 AM
You can get instructive games for youths from various reliable sources. Click www.correctmysentence.com . . . for getting wonderful info. You should begin from true tabletop games that can be bought feasibly from the online sources and Department stores.
By Mac58
On Mon Mar 08, 2021 03:12 AM
The field of Dressmaking is interminably making. I additionally framed an article on dress submitting at any rate I a few bumbles recorded as a printed duplicate .Click www.sentencestructure.org . . . for getting wonderful info. I have starting late joined the field since I need to win an epic store of cash through this.
By geebranz
On Fri Mar 12, 2021 07:14 PM
where to purchase?

longer eyelashes
By IsaacHurst
On Fri Mar 19, 2021 04:37 AM
Dance and topic are linked for the attachment for the field. All the shows of the topic and assignment masters are ensured for the judges. The way is passed for the funded element for the teamwork for the signs for humans.
By jackslesly19
On Mon Apr 05, 2021 08:22 PM
It's my pleasure to find this amazing website that provides mostly unseen information about every single topic which is I really like.

You might want to visit this
pdxqualityhandyman.com
By Mac58
On Wed May 19, 2021 04:59 AM
Being a player of the Clash of Clans, I would pass on that it is the best base procedure. Just have a look www.spellingcheck.info/spell-checker-for-poem/ i hope you will like it. It's senseless for anyone to leave to plan an attack on this base technique.
By Mac58
On Wed May 19, 2021 05:03 AM
I have chosen to help Woodlands for this condition since these individuals are doing so well for the improvement of creatures. Once visit website for further info. I would redirect into a working individual from their Buy A Bale crusade.
By chaddychaddy
On Tue Aug 17, 2021 03:33 AM
Thanks for sharing this worthwhile content! I really agree with your thoughts!

Ryan for www.sanbernardinolandscaping.net

ReplySendWatch