By mikaboo8111
Posted On Mon Sep 15, 2008 01:56 AM
chamika henry's search group
4857 east ave R-4
Palmdale, CA, U.S.A.

Deadline: Thu Dec 31, 2009
Audition Date: ANY DAY CONTACTED
About chamika henry's search group
need singers dancers and hard workers and commitment!!!

I really need a group to be a sensation i live in palmdale so if you have family or anyone you know that lives in or near the antelope valley are please contact me i must warn you i am 16 yes but i am also 5'10 and i recomend tall girls like me so that i don't feel so out of place but never mind all of that if you really want proof that i am a 16 year old please go to myspace.com/mochalicious101 and you will see my pic and send me a message if you have an account and i'll add you and we'll talk i really want this dream to happen for you as well as for me please contact me cause i have very good connetions in the buisness my dad has been in it for over 25 years and my uncles are becoming very successful and my cousin are really blowing up please anybody contact me thank for your time!!!

9 Replies to 3 female singers for all girl group

re: 3 female singers for all girl group
By keke11
On Sat Jan 03, 2009 01:55 PM
hi i'm 5'2 is that alright well my mom say I am but I think i'm 5'5 i'm a grat singer i'm tryin to go to dance school I get A's B's and a little bit of C's but i'm doing great in school and I been singing every since I was in the 3rd grade and now i'm in 6th i been told I should be a singer like almost over 1000 times i sung for my friends and they say I sing so good i love hip hop and more but the only problem is that I live in Baton Rouge LA
and i'm 11 but when you see me I am tall so i look like i'm 16 or 14
By Duo
On Thu Jun 04, 2009 01:48 AM
Hi Chamika,

I am actually too old for your group; however, I am very interested in networking with your other family members. I am in a singing group called O-35 and we are looking to network with others in the entertainment field to further our careers. Please give your dad, uncles, and cousins this website: www.earforceonerecords.com and these myspace sites: www/myspace.com/karirtaylor and myspace.com . . .. They can contact us via one of those sites for more information about our group.

I wish you the best in your career and if I know of someone who is your height who can sing, I will refer them to you.

Take care,

Kari
By ladycharms
On Mon Jun 15, 2009 05:11 PM
Hello,

I am interested even though my age is 24 I live in los angeles. I am 5'9 though. If you are interested you can email me at rngirl011@gmail.com

thanks
By Danyell101
On Wed Jul 15, 2009 03:00 PM
Hey Chamika I emaild you so check it out. I you cant I will tell you Im 6'2 Im 15,an live in gerogie. I sing alot, and dance, so drop me a line.
By BRiiSHAYE
On Thu Jul 23, 2009 04:00 PM
Edited by BRiiSHAYE (214383) on 2009-07-23 16:02:52 wrong words. sorry
hey..im 17 I lived in columbus and in auburn I have been trying to find a decent group to join.I also have connections my brothers group just got signed to atlantic record.but anyway I make all a's in school.I have an myspace so I will contact you on there as well.even though I dont know where you live I am willing to travel.
I have always wanted to become an singer well professionally.
its been a life long dream for me.
I dont take classes[dont need them] but i have been to 32 of the 50 states singing. and dancing is another talent of mine. I have ways to get beats and I have ways to get into a studio.
I also write my own music and choregraph my own dances. well hit me up
love briishaye
By BRiiSHAYE
On Fri Jul 24, 2009 02:30 PM
hey im interested in being in a group.:D my email address is briishaye@hotmail.com
my myspace is myspace.com/neyshiabby
By CARLYCE
On Wed Sep 02, 2009 08:47 PM
hey i'm interested in your all girl group even though im 22 years old & im 5'6 but im very good looking, i stay in lancaster & I love to sing. I would really appreciate it if you hmu. You can hmu on myspace, ma email is m.carlyce@yahoo.com or if you use aim u can aim me @ xxtopknotch10xx

carlyce
By Niesha09
On Mon Sep 07, 2009 03:19 PM
Hi my name is Niesha...Me n mi bestfriend started a group. We are looking from 1 to 2 more girls to complete our group...You have to be between the ages of 18 and 24. Our group is more of sexy yet classy group. We looking to become big and make it into the industry. I only want serious people only. If you are willing and have the drive this is for you. You have to think that you are attractive,just be confident in yourself. You have to be able to dance and have a good voice. Not like Whitney or Mariah just some type of voice that sounds good. So if interested...Post comment to me or just email me at nieshawalters09@gmail.com
By Sherricesmith
On Fri Jul 19, 2013 03:37 PM
I would like to join your group I can sing and dance everything I give people all I got wen I perform at shcool a group that inspired me was mindlessbehavior I wana be like them and travel the world singing and dancing

ReplySendWatch