Forum: Disco / Disco Competitions

Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4
re: Lost Costumes Or Costume Pieces
By XAngelCheXmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1347, member since Tue Oct 10, 2006
On Wed Jul 01, 2009 01:58 PM
Hiya
Cheyenne lost a legband at SELSEY on the sunday after or during the U12 Champ final, if anyone has any info please PM me..
It is white and sliver with large square stones, same as wristbands in pic
Many thanks
Jackie
By lozzidivamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 801, member since Sat Mar 19, 2005
On Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 AM
Missing from Keith Clifton's comp, 12th July. Pink neck band (ckoker) with black and silver lace. Brand new. Heavily stoned. If anyone found one would you please p m me please. Thanks. Lesley.
By beckieelliotmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 288, member since Mon Feb 18, 2008
On Sun Jul 26, 2009 05:55 AM
hi lost one of my bands for slowdance at dkkq'08, it was red/orangie material with crystal ab stones on it (fully stoned). velcro ends too.
if found please pm me!
rebecca
By superdance85 Comments: 429, member since Thu May 07, 2009
On Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 AM
Hi stupidly forgot to lift my daughters suit from meadowbank stadium miss freestyle!.It was for sale next to all the other cossies on the wall next to fire escapes.its babypink catsuit which you can view on my profile.It had a sign with the price and our dance schools name.I phoned the stadium,they have several hoodies etc in lost property so if you have left anything give them a call.We are gutted that lost property does not have the costume.please can everyone look out for it and if anyone has taken it by mistake could they pm me.My daughter is very upset as this delays money towards a new costume!many thanks karyn.
By Twinkletoes_200 Comments: 5, member since Thu Dec 18, 2008
On Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 PM
Hi,

Iv'e lost my slow outfit i last saw it at Grimsby Comp On the 5th July.

It's black and red, the right arm is a full sleve, the left side is simlar to a boob-tube with a red rose on it. Also all the accesories are missng too, in a little grey bag. It is all hung together in a white plastic suitbag.

If found please pm me or ring 01757 228673 as it is a new outfit and its a 1 off.
By littlekatie1 Comments: 98, member since Sun Dec 02, 2007
On Mon Oct 05, 2009 06:30 AM
Hiya,
Katie lost her neck choker at westgate leisure centre in chichester 26th July. It is stoned with dropper coming down with shape of two spades. She think she left it in the changing rooms but not in lost property so if anyone picked it up please PM us.cheers Hayley
By Boogiebabemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11640, member since Thu Apr 17, 2003
On Tue Oct 06, 2009 01:53 PM
Hiya

Rhianne lost her stoned choker at Craig tara last
weekend, it was orange with yellow pink & orange lace
on it, she has only worn this twice so would be really
geatful to have this back.

Thanks in advance

Luv lesley
xxx
xx
x
By xxxMOLLYS_MUMxxxPremium member Comments: 3571, member since Mon Oct 23, 2006
On Tue Oct 06, 2009 02:53 PM
Mikey has lost his costume at Craig Tara

Adult Boys
Made by STONED

Pants
belt
and writ band..

it was in the bonga wonga and was in a stoned boutique silver bag... placed by our school..

Top is fully stoned - with doughnut shoulders - and aslit down the front

Pants are Black with two silver stripes fully stoned

and a Black Belt

also a doughnutwrist band

any info would be greatlyappreaciated.

Jane
re: Missing Costumes, Costume Pieces, Or Other Items...
By crazymum Comments: 1160, member since Tue Apr 13, 2004
On Tue Oct 13, 2009 05:22 PM
Hiya we have lost rachael's slow cossie at the british in blackppol at the weekend. think it may have been left accidently in toilet when changing or at the back of the hall near exit where we were sitting . please pm me or ask your dance teacher to contact colin maxwell if you have lifted it by mistake.

thanks christine x
By chloejanehudson Comments: 195, member since Sun Mar 29, 2009
On Wed Oct 21, 2009 03:06 PM
Hi, Chloe left her arm and leg bands at Cayton Bay on Sunday night, I went back down to the bar at 1.30 a.m. and found 2 of them, 1 leg and 1 arm, still missing 1 leg and 1 arm!!

They are black with black stones on them. If anyone has picked them up, please pm me and I'll get in touch.

Also, my other daughter Georgia left her black Alan Donaldson tracksuit bottoms on the Saturday night!

Thanks

Debs x
By annie_omember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5188, member since Fri Nov 17, 2006
On Wed Oct 21, 2009 03:29 PM
hiya annie lost her wrist band at craig tara

i know its only a band but it looks silly now there is only one to wear haha

its a dark red on metalic meterial

thanks sam x
By terri_brit_ebsPremium member Comments: 1966, member since Tue May 15, 2007
On Sun Nov 01, 2009 07:19 AM
Lost or left behind
Brittany's ankle bands @ Butlins, supreme dancer Sat 24th oct. all 4 of them are missing so if anyone has found or picked up by mistake, please could you get intouch
many thanks Terri.
By littlelibbymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4833, member since Mon Aug 22, 2005
On Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 AM
Hi this is a long shot.
Libbys red choker for her slow is missing from her box so maybe she lost it in the hall without realising
She was at glasgow kelvin hall sunday just gone

love gina x
By pretty_blue_eyesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 888, member since Wed Apr 11, 2007
On Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 AM
HI, I lost my ankle bands at super solos in Dublin on October. They are orange sequinned and were in a silver box. If you have any info please PM, thanks xx
By chelsndemsxxx Comments: 419, member since Tue Jan 27, 2009
On Mon Dec 14, 2009 04:24 AM
hi there my daughter lost a thin pink ankle band (stoned) with clear and pink stones at the celtic championships in glasgow

Jane xx
By Shanstar Comments: 60, member since Wed Jun 17, 2009
On Sat Jan 16, 2010 08:29 AM
I know this was a while ago now but Shannon lost her black jogging bottoms at Craig Tara in October 2009! They have her name across 1 leg and also her dance school name 'Dance Force' written on them!

If anyone did happen to pick them up, not holding my breath due to the time elapsed, but ya never know, please can you PM me.

Thanks Joanne
By lydyloo Comments: 191, member since Mon May 14, 2007
On Mon Jan 18, 2010 08:40 AM
Hi,

Lydia lost her black neck piece at DKKQ 09. It fell off when she was dancing and when she went back for it, it had gone.

I have contacted the organises & the tower and it has not been handed in.

If you know anything about it or have any info on where these missing items end up please PM me.

Many thanks

Marie

xx
By littleell Comments: 11, member since Wed Jan 21, 2009
On Sun Feb 21, 2010 01:27 PM
hi please has anyone picked up my daughters costume from the bury comp today(21st feb), it was up for sale. it is a black and pink under 8 starter costume, it was in a grey/ clear suit bag.
thanks
lisa
By bethanybooPremium member Comments: 345, member since Fri Nov 03, 2006
On Wed Feb 24, 2010 07:34 AM
hi i lost a leg band in shiny flo pink with sequined tassles on it please if anyone finds in let me no i was at accurington 24th january sandersons comp check your cases please....
By dancing_queensmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2384, member since Mon Aug 02, 2004
On Fri Mar 12, 2010 03:10 AM
Missing slow suit,it was sent to

10 bontein ave
brucehill
dumbarton
g824eq

Which is Scotland!!!!!

I sent it on the 16th Feb,i have still had no payment or even the suit back.
If you see this suit at a comp please tell the person running the comp as this lady should not get away with it!!!!

xxxx
By princessamimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7413, member since Sun Nov 14, 2004
On Wed Mar 24, 2010 04:02 AM
a little girl from our school lost a black curly bun wig - the irish ones at diva divo... it flew off while she was dancing then when she went to pick it up it had gone

if anyone picked it up please let us know and we will pay for return postage

x
By wee_graces_mumPremium member Comments: 371, member since Mon Jun 08, 2009
On Mon Apr 05, 2010 07:01 AM
h i have lost my 3yr old daughters costume at grangemouth easter sunday 4/4/10 D.O.T.Y i have enclosed a picture she was number 70 and the number was still pinned on to back of her suit it was in a black n clear suit bag any help appreciated my daughter dances for gillian anderson le dance studio barrhead

thanks karen
By KimLBmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1011, member since Sun Feb 08, 2009
On Wed Apr 07, 2010 02:35 AM

At Sheffield - Concorde Leisure Centre - on March 28th, my daughter lost a black stone ankle band with a black clasp whilst she was dancing. It flew off accross the room then could not be found, we asked the promotor who put it over the tannoy but no-one came forward.
Please help!
Kim x
By Morgan23 Comments: 139, member since Thu Nov 08, 2007
On Tue Apr 27, 2010 01:45 PM
Hi I lost my daughters Janine practice wear playsuit it is the black all in one short set with 2 big gold GG's on the front size 2. It was last seen on saturday night at Phewelli weekend comp 23rd-26th April if anyone found it please could you pm me.

Thanks

Kelly
By LippysMum Comments: 97, member since Sun Oct 19, 2008
On Thu Apr 29, 2010 09:03 AM
I found a really small silver band with tiny pink stones on at Brean last weekend. Anyone missing one please call me:
Gill 07932 331228 x x x
Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch