Forum: Advice / Ask a Parent

Ask a Parent
Who can post in this forum...
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Sat Nov 01, 2008 08:25 AM
Made sticky by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-11-01 08:25:45

This forum is for people to ask PARENTS questions. Therefore the people responding must be parents only! Teachers, people older than 21, aunts or uncles, and young adults MAY NOT post here. If you feel you have something to add to the conversation that would be helpful to the original poster then please private message them, but if you post here and you are not a parent your comment will be removed.

The mod squad

6 Replies to Who can post in this forum...

re: Who can post in this forum...
By CathyA Comments: 63, member since Sun Jan 18, 2009
On Thu Jan 29, 2009 02:52 PM
Hi I'm a new member and a parent and am just exploring, do you have any tips for me?

Comment #8378647 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2009-07-15 08:02:44 if you go to the forum and click on "post" in the left hand upper portion of the screen you can start a new thread so everyone can see your question.

By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11196, member since Sat Aug 10, 2002
On Sun Oct 25, 2009 05:48 AM
To clarify - anyone may ask a question. Only parents may answer.

Helen
By RibenaRockstar Comments: 426, member since Tue Mar 09, 2010
On Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 AM
I know there was a 'general' thread about this - but I still feel that if you have relevant, factual information, then you should be able to post (for example, like in the thread about driving the family car - especially as, as a teenager about to start driving, I know more about the current rules than my parents do)

I also feel that in some cases points of view of non-parents can still be helpful.
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 AM
RibenaRockstar wrote:

I know there was a 'general' thread about this - but I still feel that if you have relevant, factual information, then you should be able to post (for example, like in the thread about driving the family car - especially as, as a teenager about to start driving, I know more about the current rules than my parents do)

I also feel that in some cases points of view of non-parents can still be helpful.

While I agree that a non-parental opinion can be just as helpful in a few situations, people post on this thread specifically because they only want to hear things from a parents point of view. If they want to hear opinions from everyone, then the question is posted usually in the one of the girls and guys boards.
By iDanceProduction Comments: 9, member since Thu Apr 26, 2012
On Wed May 16, 2012 01:28 AM
Wow, this is one of the only places i have been able to comment. Every post is too old. Does anyone know how long they can be idle before they expire?

ReplySendWatch