Priority Dresses & Costumes

Forum: Jazz / Jazz - Competition Results

Jazz - Competition Results
Dance Caravan/Stars of Tomorrow is gone!! =[[[[[ en>fr fr>en
By sky_dancer_2010member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 190, member since Sat Nov 10, 2007
On Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 PM

Dance Caravan and Stars of tomorrow shut down after this year, and that makes me sooo sad! My studio owner went to go look and see at what hotel and the dates of the Myrtle Beach nationals this year, and she said they shut down. =[

Myrtle Beach 08 NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPIONS!

The very last ones...
ever. =[
=]

mixed emotions. haha

5 Replies to Dance Caravan/Stars of Tomorrow is gone!! =[[[[[

re: Dance Caravan/Stars of Tomorrow is gone!! =[[[[[ en>fr fr>en
By behappy_dancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 662, member since Sun May 11, 2008
On Sat Nov 29, 2008 05:53 PM
Are you sure? We're supposed to go to Stars of Tomorrow this year.
By sky_dancer_2010member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 190, member since Sat Nov 10, 2007
On Wed Dec 03, 2008 01:31 PM
So where we,

my studio owner went, my dance teacher went, and my studio's been going for 17 years straight....

i'm bummed.
they hit bankrupt. =[
By twnkltoez85 Comments: 161, member since Sat Aug 18, 2007
On Fri Dec 05, 2008 01:25 PM
Ours has been going for about 30 years now.... I think. (somewhere around that number) Even over the past decade it's changed alot...
By behappy_dancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 662, member since Sun May 11, 2008
On Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 PM
I guess you're right. Got an E-mail from the studio yesterday...
The Stars of Tomorrow (PDTA) competition that we were scheduled to participate in towards the end of February, has cancelled all cities for this coming year.

We will be going to Legacy instead.
By dncdiringa Comments: 45, member since Mon Mar 05, 2007
On Fri Feb 20, 2009 08:28 AM
This seems to be happening quite often. I guess there are so many competitions to choose from, but it seems like the best ones are falling off. Sad.

ReplySendWatch