Priority For Sale

Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Girls Only PG-13
I ejaculated but I didn't feel an orgasm...:S en>fr fr>en
By Dancing_Forevermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3138, member since Sun Nov 24, 2002
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 03:41 PM
Edited by Dancing_Forever (50177) on 2008-11-30 15:42:47

Hey ladies...

So I'm with a new partner, and he has been very patient with me and been trying a lot of techniques to help me reach orgasm. It is difficult because I am used to masturbating on my stomach and I have done it since I was a kid and have always had what I thought was an orgasm...I feel this rush through my whole pelvis that sort of shoots through my whole body.

Well finally last night while fingering me my boyfriend had his finger bent a certain way that he found what must be my G-Spot because it felt so amazing I could barely stand it...I was actually covering my mouth so I wouldn't moan too loud because I live with 2 other housemates. All of a sudden I felt a but gush of fluid and was like "oh my god I ejaculated!" yet I didn't get the orgasm feeling I do when I masturbate. Is it possible to ejaculate when severely aroused and not actual have an orgasm? Or do G-spot orgasms actually feel different from clitoral ones and therefore I just didn't realize I was having an orgasm because it felt different than what I was used to? Or maybe the ejactulate shocked me that I focused on that. I'm just super confused because I felt REALLY intense pleasure but never felt that release...and this morning my boyfriend fingered me again and I didn't think I had an orgasm because I didn't feel anything I thought was one, but all of a sudden I was like "Why is there a huge wet spot?" and he was like "Because you came." And he told me he could feel the contractions. Then I felt like a loser for not knowing. What happened to "When you have an orgasm you'll know!?"

Thoughts? I want to know when I have an orgasm and be able to enjoy it!!!

5 Replies to I ejaculated but I didn't feel an orgasm...:S

re: I ejaculated but I didn't feel an orgasm...:S en>fr fr>en
By VulcanIdiotmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 862, member since Sun Feb 19, 2006
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 07:29 PM
i was the same way, i always had gotten off by masturbating, and my boyfriend couldnt do it. until this one time, i came but it was really dull, and it was like that for a while, but now it really feels like an orgasm. but he doesnt just finger my vagina, he uses his mouth at the same time.
By Heartmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 14987, member since Thu Feb 14, 2002
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 08:30 PM
Girls can have a bunch of different orgasms... just clitoral, or just vaginal, or I've even found that what my boyfriend is doing down there can change the way the orgasm feels. And when he's down there it always feels totally different from the way I do it.
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2096, member since Sat Oct 19, 2002
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 09:41 PM
I climax differently when I masturbate versus oral stimulation - I simply don't orgasm from intercourse or digital manipulation from a partner. And there are even variations of orgasm depending on a lot of things. Sounds like you came but it just wasn't that intense -- which might have been because it was unexpected?
By RedheadGredmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3922, member since Sat Sep 28, 2002
On Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 AM
I get completely different orgasms from sex than I do from masturbation. I find the clitoral orgasms to be more intense. It is also very difficult for me to orgasm from sex alone. I usually need clitoral stimulation when I am having sex to have a good orgasm.

I am not sure if that is just me or if it is that way for most girls. This also seems to be something new for you so since it was not the same as what you experience from masturbation than it may be difficult to tell at first if it was an orgasm. Through practice and exploration the two of you can find what is good for you.
By melonhead0926 Comments: 15, member since Sat Oct 15, 2005
On Sun Dec 07, 2008 01:27 PM
Tell him to keep going even after you "squirt" for a little, see if a little more will push you over the top. Most girls are exhauseted after a g-spot orgasm. It's also possible that he is just slightly off. If you feel like you want his finger a little to the left, tell him. Guys are very proud after giving a girl a g-spot orgasm. Its a good confidence boost.
If you feel like your going to pee don't stop for that either. A g-spot orgasm often feels like you're going to pee, but you don't. Also, don't worry the fluid doesn't stain.

ReplySendWatch