London 2014 clrg world championships SATURDAY by noseyfeismum
Good luck

Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Dancing and university? en>fr fr>en
By Princess_Polly Comments: 21, member since Sat Jan 31, 2004
On Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 PM
I'm so gald other people are in the same boat as me! I'm in my second year at The University of Derby right now and still dancing 4 times a week! I'm even stdying to take my teachers so although I'm not competing, I'm putting in the same amount of work at dancing! I lived at uni last year and found I really could not carry on with my dancing, I joined the university's dance club but it wasn't the same. I've moved back home for my second year though and I am so glad I did, I can now carry on with my dancng as well as getting my degree so it's win win. Like mentioned before it requires some time managment skills, and I do miss out on the occasional nights out, but to be fair I would rather be dancing so I'm happy. It can be done and I'm glad to hear other people still carry on with their dancing whilst at uni. good luck with it all!
re: Dancing and university? en>fr fr>en
By dancewivattitudemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 718, member since Tue Aug 23, 2005
On Fri Apr 03, 2009 01:58 PM
Hello again,

Thankyou for everyones advice :) I have now decided to do a foundation year at a fairly local institue before I go onto do my three year BA course so I will be living aand dancing at home for another year.

Also I will have a better chance of getting into university next year :D

Hope this post has helped others in the same position.
Jade xxx
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch