Forum: General / Hip Hop / Locking

pop and lock clips
By keong83
On Sun May 25, 2003 08:56 PM

hi, I'm new here. recently got hook up on pops and funks going on aroung here.

I stumble upon a really good website with lotsa good downloads that can reach up to 15megs for one file.thought i can share them with you guys. they have BOTY and some korean and chinese clips. Catch is ... the website's in chinese.

So if you guys were really really dedicated, a few simple instructions wouldn't be a problem rite?

1) www.51555.net

2) goto Navbar (below the homepage's big title) and go for second choice. Tips: If the site has completely download, the second choice button will turn into english saying MOVIE if you point the cursor over it

3) see any english titles yet? (clip titles are in bold) Click on any of them to open a page.... then look for the .rm file (the only line that's clickable) and 'Save target as...' .And you're done.

Not enough? Go back to the english tiles page and look for the more clips pages (its the drop down dialog box). Number indicates page.

There you go. I hope i made myself clear here. Hope that's not too much trouble for you guys browsing an 'alien' language website. Download at will! That's an order! Umm...just ask me again if any of you are lost while you're there.

ps. "summit2001 popping solo"(15megs) and "bboyjam" are my personal favourites.

1 Replies to pop and lock clips

Ever seen a jellyfish dance?
By keong83
On Sun May 25, 2003 10:26 PM
Hi. It's me again. This time let us imagine....

Imagine a dancing jellyfish....
Then imagine Robokop....

And what do you have?

www.albinoblacksheep.com . . .

Really cool clip.
The 5 files are actually the same, just different host. Any one file is just ok, otherwise you be wasting your time dowloading the same files.

*Only take those hosted either by Nata2 or Serecom. They offer faster download. The other 3 are turtles.

ReplySendWatch