Popular Teachers

Acro Duet (Ages 9 and 12) by KateC13
I have a duet to choreograph for two sisters. One is 9 and one is 12. They want an upbeat acro...

Forum: Disco / Disco - Well Wishes / Thank You

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Sharron Maxwell - Starlet Dance Studio - Dunfermline - Fife - Scotland en>fr fr>en
By AJ_StarletPremium member Comments: 609, member since Wed Jun 08, 2005
On Tue Jan 20, 2009 03:39 PM
Edited by AJ_Starlet (132915) on 2009-01-20 15:45:21
Hi everybody!

Just a wee thank you for your sincere posts! they are very much appreciated and I know Sharron is overwhelmed by everybodies kind words and off course not forgetting Emma who is with the girls at all the comps!!!

Best wishes for 2009 to all your danceschools!

Dawn xx
re: Sharron Maxwell - Starlet Dance Studio - Dunfermline - Fife - Scotland en>fr fr>en
By Starletpoppy Comments: 66, member since Sat May 03, 2008
On Wed Jan 21, 2009 03:35 AM
I dont know what to say - but needed to add my support. Not only does my daughter Poppy adore Sharron (although concerned about the fact you dont like her dummy !!!) She loves the studio. Sharron is amazing with all the kids and I couldnt ask for a better teacher for Poppy.
I also love to work for her too. Great boss, great teacher and great friend
Thanks

Love Sarah & Poppy xx
By Rachaelno1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 10600, member since Tue Dec 10, 2002
On Mon Jan 26, 2009 04:02 AM
A lovel post for a lovely woman!! sharon is fantastic and her kids are fabulous :) Lovely person to talk to and a great judge

good luck to the starlet studio for 2009 :)
xxxxxxx
By coolbabexxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5110, member since Sun Jan 25, 2004
On Wed Jan 28, 2009 07:57 AM
what a lovely post for Sharron
Paige absolutely adores her :)
she is such a lovely lady
Paige loves when Sharron is judging
always has a smile for all the dancers
Good luck to Sharron and all her dancers
hope you all have a fantastic year
Love Lorraine & Paige xxxx
Ps remember these photo's Sharron :)
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2