Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
it's finally happened!
By leaponloveart Comments: 16, member since Sun Jan 18, 2009
On Sun Jan 18, 2009 07:57 PM

I have been teaching around the D.C. Metropolitan area for years at privately owned studios, gymnastic facilities and major performing art centers in hopes to one day own my own studio...............

AND IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

I Now run LEAP ON LOVE ART LLC. Located in the Kentlands in Gaithersburg, MD

We offer classes for ages 6months - Adults.

DANCE, ART 101, GYMTASTICS, PARENT-CHILD CLASSES, YOGA FUSION, YOGA KIDS, SENIOR CLASSES, MASTER CLASSES, B-BOY, B-GIRL, PRIVATE LESSONS...

I am so happy to be introducing Gymtastics Inclusion classes for kids with autism.

Feel Free to check out our website: leaponloveart.com

***************Remember That Anything Is Possible!**********

2 Replies to it's finally happened!

re: it's finally happened!
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 AM
Congratulations on your new business. I am your neighbor (sorta) in Olney. As my children are grown I don't have any immediate need for your services and my connection to DDN is one of a musician for a "Nutcracker" ballet company in Howard County, but I still wish you every success. I get by Kentlands fairly often to eat (the Shish Kabob place, Buco a Beppi (or whatever), Famous Dave's and shoping at Lowes and K-mart. I'd like to drop in sometime to see your place and meet you.

Jon (Chaconne)
re: it's finally happened!
By premierchamp92member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3584, member since Mon Jul 09, 2007
On Sat Jan 24, 2009 01:12 PM
congratulations on your success

love charliee xxx

ReplySendWatch