Popular Irish

Dropped waist Burda pattern by rosalinde
I just bought a copy of the Burda Vintage magazine (autumn/winter 2014, 1950s edition) and it has a...

Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
Lack of motivation :( en>fr fr>en
By dancewivattitudemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 718, member since Tue Aug 23, 2005
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 06:53 AM

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone feels the same.

I know its normal to feel a bit lazy with stuff like college and that but I just dont have enthusiasm for anything at the moment, even dancing which I normally love.

I know I just need to snap out of it but I just can't be bothered with trying to keep up with college work, keep my family happy, go to work, see my friends or go dancing or whatever.

What is the matter with me!!! LOL

Jade xxx

6 Replies to Lack of motivation :(

re: Lack of motivation :( en>fr fr>en
By EvieandIslasmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3028, member since Mon Jan 30, 2006
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 07:10 AM
Don't worry we all go through these phases :( You just need to look at the bigger picture! What will the end outcome be if you put in the effort?? x
By dancewivattitudemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 718, member since Tue Aug 23, 2005
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 07:17 AM
I will be thin!!

And have good A level results and some money hahaha :)

Jade xxx
By fairyfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2821, member since Sat Jul 05, 2003
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 09:11 AM
aw hunni!
you need to set your heart on what you really want to do
and push yourself to achieve it. Set yourself some goals
big or small it doesnt matter and make sure you stick to them.
love lala xxx
~*~Detail Dancer~*~
By Emma1986 Comments: 148, member since Sun Aug 03, 2008
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:32 PM
Maybe its the time of the year ? i know it sounds silly but people can suffer from that SAD - Seasonal affective disorder.Its a mood disorder of some sort which you can get in the winter - dark nights crap weather and all....
People are always more perky in the Summer !!!

xxx
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:36 PM
Hey,

yeah ive heard of that, I just never want to get out of bed in the morning when its dark and cold lol!
Jade xxx
By Nightie90member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5815, member since Tue Oct 16, 2007
On Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:38 PM
i sometimes feel like this hun, i didnt feel it so much when i was at college but i do now im working full time!! im so energeticless (if thats a word lol) im always tired!! LOL! i had lack of motivation a while ago whilst i was at dancing too, i was paniking about been too tall or not good enough and worrying that i was too old etc, iv let that all go now! i love dancing and i dont care if people think im too old or too big lol im just out there to do the same as everyone else! just think about everything - take time out - and then decide what to do :)

hope i helped!! Love lisa xxxxxxx

ReplySendWatch