Forum: USA / USA - LA

Accommodation in Hollywood , CA
By DanceSoul2
On Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 AM

Hi guys,
My boyfriend and I are going to LA during our summer vacation i.e 1 June - 30 June for Hiphop & jazz classes . We intend to take them from Millenium,Edge,CultureShock,Debbie Reynolds studio. But the set back that we have is we are tight on budget especially on accommodation & transport. Does anyone know of a place that we can stay @ cheap rates and the distance to the 3 studios mentioned above is fairly near??

Google is not helping much right now haha. Appreciate the great help there!!

1 Replies to Accommodation in Hollywood , CA

re: Accommodation in Hollywood , CA
By MissLeanne
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 01:38 AM
If you go the the Edge's website they actually list a bunch of motels. Not sure what price you are looking for and if you are familar with the area or not. When I take class there I like to stay at the Holiday Inn by the Burbank airport. It sounds a lot farther away than it is and its anywhere between 79.00 & 129.00 a night depending on when you go. The drive to Millenium and the Edge is a breeze unlike some of the other ones that might be closer. Hope that helps. If you are not from California or familar with the area be careful picking some of those motels real close for a good price. Good luck and have fun!

ReplySendWatch