Forum: General / Administrative

Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7170, member since Wed Sep 22, 2004
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 AM
For the record before we get any more mod reports on the post above mine.

The ^ SYMBOL means she was replying to the post above hers. In other words Panic's. It was NOT directed at a discoer.
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more
By twinguys Comments: 1805, member since Sun Sep 21, 2008
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:37 PM
PieceofToast wrote:

Again, like I said, I have nothing to say to you. The mods know more about the background of this site than you do. It doesn't require proof to say something like that. It's none of your business how the mods know what they know.

Give it a rest.

Get a life & learn basic english composition if you are going to comment on my reply!
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3199, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 01:43 PM
^
Holy Crap...

Bitch much? And just to pick at you what did she misspell?

You are extremely rude and maybe with your attitude you should get banned.

Why are you so rude to her if she just commented

Good lord
By Nicola_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2257, member since Sun Dec 21, 2003
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 01:43 PM
Karen, would you like to tell me which part of POT's post didn't use basic english composition? Looks fine to me.

And to be fair how someone composes there sentances shouldn't be cause for criticism. If thats all you can pick fault with maybe theres no need to respond!
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1909, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 02:05 PM
twinguysfaetheQ wrote:

Get a life & learn basic english composition if you are going to comment on my reply!

Pot and kettle spring to mind here!
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15182, member since Thu Aug 22, 2002
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 02:14 PM
Edited by PieceofToast (36942) on 2009-03-02 14:18:43
Edited by PieceofToast (36942) on 2009-03-02 14:20:43
Dude, get off my butt. I did nothing to you. There is nothing wrong with my English. Find another insult, please. I don't know if you're the 11 year old who owns the profile or if you're an adult, but either way, find something else to complain about. Oh...wait...you have NOTHING to complain about so you have to resort to insulting my grammar. Which...actually, is just fine. I'm sure there are some mistakes but not many. I'm not writing a paper for class, after all. And if you are the adult...how do your kids feel about you using their account to cause drama over nothing?

Ooo, Mags, I got moded a lot? Sweet! I love with people don't like me, it makes me feel great. (And no, I'm not being sarcastic...it's really entertaining.)
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more (karma: 1)
By Danztarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4199, member since Tue Sep 16, 2003
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 02:16 PM
Ha ha it really makes me laugh sometimes how adults just embarrass themselves online - seriously, sometimes the replies just amaze me and I wonder where the common sense goes! The only thing is if they are like that I hate to think what they teach their children..... :?
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 02:31 PM

How about taking your own advice? Not capitalizing the word English? What school did you go to?
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3199, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 02:31 PM
Man...I wish someone hated me as much as you PoT
It really is fun
By DancingDiva736member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3589, member since Wed Oct 17, 2007
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 03:00 PM
I think the part that I'm most surprised by is that everyone on the board knows where these people dance. Would you not be concerned that other people will see the poor attitude that you carry? If I were looking for studio's, I definitely would not surround myself with people who are so absolutely rude and don't care who knows it.
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8306, member since Mon Apr 01, 2002
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 04:42 PM
OH NO!

I'll miss them all so much!!! :C
By iliahmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2331, member since Tue May 10, 2005
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 04:47 PM

Last time I checked, an ampersand is not proper English composition. My 7th grade English teacher chewed us out for that one.

Your comment is more suitable for yourself. Please find something better to do with your valuable time instead of picking on PoT.

~Haili
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15182, member since Thu Aug 22, 2002
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 06:17 PM
And by the way...there is no rule as to how good my grammar must be to reply to any poster. As long as I am not using netslang and it's impossible to understand me, I am allowed to reply to anyone I want to. I hate to pull the 12 year old "you can't tell me what to do" card, but...well...you can't tell me what to do.
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more (karma: 1)
By Scarletmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 952, member since Fri Apr 11, 2008
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 01:45 AM
twinguysfaetheQ wrote:

Positively, I am rolling on the floor laughing my f(ragile) a(rts) off that such a statement should come from the likes of the person who terminates questions using more than one eroteme.

Not to mention the previously mentioned lack of capitalisation of your Proper Nouns.

Honestly, take your belligerence elsewhere as it is far from welcome.

Mark
By Danztarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4199, member since Tue Sep 16, 2003
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 06:34 AM
^Ooh how did you do those cool little word things?! LOL :]
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more (karma: 2)
By Scarletmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 952, member since Fri Apr 11, 2008
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 02:15 PM
Edited by Scarlet (194795) on 2009-03-03 14:41:01 WILL!!!
Spaces added so the markup code will show up:
[ sup ] This is for supertext [ /sup ]
[ sub ] This is for subtext [ /sub ]

[/hijack] :P

Mark
By lundsay_lindzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3760, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 02:41 PM
I was also impressed with the use of subtext :D
By ShadowLunaCatPremium member Comments: 8820, member since Sun Sep 12, 2004
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 08:47 PM
Edited by ShadowLunaCat (106208) on 2009-03-03 21:30:09 Changes -- CAN be good things!
"you can't tell me what to do."

This quote was provided by one of the people on this thread.. I'm not going to mention whom. That is not the point. The point is how we relate to those words ^^.

Because I think we are all trumpeting these words out in one way or another.

And this is where the Terms of Service come into play. And what is accepted on this kind of a board.

Maybe this is relevant here, too:
"7. Keep netiquette in mind. Do not call people names, don’t insult people, don’t threaten people, etc.
8. Please do not hijack threads. If you have something off-topic to say to someone, PM them."

As for this:
"Get a life & learn basic english composition if you are going to comment on my reply!"

I was thinking of the "Strunk & White".. but that would be bringing up the entire can of worms from another thread.

TwinGuys...Q somehow I feel that you are fighting a one-handed battle right now.. I feel what was said, had to be said. The Mods have various ways of seeing who was on which computer, when, and how.

I don't understand how pathetic attacks on PoT will help you achieve anything.

I DO understand how someone close to you being banned is quite exasperating, but that was done for a REASON, not just because the Mods had some time on their hands.

**sigh.** If arguing like this could possibly be FUN, for you ( :O ), please continue.. if not, just, please take a quick look at the Terms of Service... and how things work here.

By all rights, this is not a bad board to be on.. I've received and benefited from some amazing information and advice.

However, that final choice is yours:

Do you want to continue playing "'hot potato' grenade catch", or, do you want to get down and discuss some die-hard dance stuff?

Jus' my thoughts and feelings.

Shadow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edit:
Karen -- I just saw this post. And I'm quite happy. because this proves you have asked for the appropriate kind of information! Terrific! :)

www.dance.net . . .

I certainly feel differently about what I said up there ^^ after seeing this thread.

By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 09:54 PM
Do you want to continue playing "'hot potato' grenade catch", or, do you want to get down and discuss some die-hard dance stuff?
Jeez, can't we do both?
By twinguys Comments: 1805, member since Sun Sep 21, 2008
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:17 AM
actually I had no comment on the banned members, rather the suggestion that people would create false accounts for them & I am perfectly within my rights to protest this as it was an innacurate assumption.
Just because 'some' people have broke the rules, it cannot be assumed that we all will!
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:41 AM
However, that some had done this in the past has given the mods sufficient cause to believe that it could be done again.

You are well within your rights to believe that it wouldn't happen, as are the mods well within their rights to say that it probably could happen.

Agree to disagree?

Mark
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 17315, member since Thu Jun 06, 2002
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:57 AM
Why object so damn strongly though, Twin? Does it matter? Why perpetuate it? Perpetuating it only ever results in the argument becoming something wholly unrelated to the original point, which it became when you started throwing insults around re people's prowess with spelling.

That's called a tangent, and it happens when people have a) forgotten about the original incident or b) have nothing else to say on the original argument but just want to argue for the sake of it. That'd be you, no?

I can't understand the whole floofin' furore.
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 08:11 AM
The thing is...the mods aren't assuming all of you people are going to create other accounts for other people. But they do have the reason to believe that it probably will happen. It's happened many times already.

And Shadow, you can use my name. I really don't care. What I said is put out there to everyone.
By QueensJennmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1278, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 06:16 PM
Somewhat unrelated question, but how do you pronounce Quilietti anyway?
On Wed Mar 04, 2009 07:16 PM
^
I have been wondering that the all thread
Qwee-lie-te?
Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch