Forum: General / Administrative

Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more (karma: 2)
By ShadowLunaCatPremium member Comments: 8820, member since Sun Sep 12, 2004
On Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 AM
Okay.. time for the Gin of Rheumy's Hour of Humor:

(aka Me, Shadow...)

Stir it up....

Bob Marley - Stir it up
www.youtube.com . . .

"Stir it up; little darlin, stir it up. come on, baby.
Come on and stir it up: little darlin, stir it up. o-oh!"

www.lyricsfreak.com . . .

Just the tune:
www.imeem.com . . .

Another rendition of it.. on "Last FM."
www.last.fm . . .

Pull out your guitars.. you can play along!
www.azchords.com . . .

Bottom line:

Image hotlink - 'http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/IMPO/SS051~Bob-Marley-Posters.jpg'

/// musical interlude hijack over.

;) shadow.
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more
By HeyRedPremium member Comments: 1567, member since Wed Jul 02, 2003
On Fri Mar 27, 2009 02:18 PM
Good! Glad to know that the TOS and other guidelines are strictly enforced :)
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more
By Gemstone Comments: 11, member since Mon May 11, 2009
On Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 PM
How many of these Q's are there! First, BigQ was banned, now all these other Q's. Quiletti. Quiletti. Quiletti.
re: Banned: FionaQ, MaggieQ, SherQ, Spins5, Shereendancer, Jdance, Mikey22.......and more (karma: 3)
By Sumayah Comments: 6875, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Mon May 11, 2009 01:01 PM
^ To mod or not to mod, that is the question... Grats first time poster, you're observant and obviously well acquainted with DDN as you were able to find and post on a long dead post. Had you complained back when this actually happened, doubtfully anyone would've cared even then, but reviving a dead thread to stir up trouble? Shoo!
By mum2twinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 983, member since Sun May 10, 2009
On Thu May 14, 2009 01:18 PM
Gemstone wrote:

How many of these Q's are there! First, BigQ was banned, now all these other Q's. Quiletti. Quiletti. Quiletti.

A NEW member trying to stir up trouble oh how unusual
Took them a while didnt it?
By angelfish10member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1463, member since Sat May 31, 2008
On Thu May 14, 2009 05:58 PM
Go easy on the newbie, guys. They probably don't know the bumping etiquette yet.
By theri_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1244, member since Sat Aug 18, 2007
On Sun May 17, 2009 04:53 PM
I'm almost glad this thread got bumped. I read the whole thing (yes I had some popcorn with it) and was sufficiently satisfied when I learned BigQ was banned on my birthday! How fun is that?
By Gemstone Comments: 11, member since Mon May 11, 2009
On Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 AM
mum2twins wrote:

Gemstone wrote:

A NEW member trying to stir up trouble oh how unusual
Took them a while didnt it?

I'm not associated with any of them accounts or trying to cause trouble. (I'm sorry if this is off-topic, Mods!!)
Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch