Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - For Sale

Adult Capezio DS20 “Cheetah” Jazz/Lyrical Dansneaker – Like New Condition (Cross-Listed)
By emmyport
On Thu Feb 26, 2009 05:14 PM
Locked by emmyport (193407) on 2009-03-07 07:40:06 Item has been sold. Thank you!

The “Cheetah” is a cross between a jazz shoe and Dansneaker®, offering comfortable, barely-there fit with the benefit of a sneaker bottom. A split-sole sneaker bottom and the shape of the shoe is designed to enhance the arch and put emphasis on the foot, not the shoe. Features patent-pending Tri-Flex technology. Made of breathable fabric with a neoprene insert for flexibility. Feature a non-marking sole and a spin spot. Slip-on shoes, no laces to tie. (Rumor is theyÂ’re no longer available in New Zealand)

I bought these shoes to use for outdoor/hard surface performances, but only had a chance to wear them several times before getting pregnant with my son. Unfortunately, my feet grew an entire size during pregnancy, and have remained that way! My loss can be your gain in this instance ;) I was sad when I outgrew them, as they were very comfortable to dance in, and easier to use for Highland than traditional dance sneakers.

These shoes are a Capezio size 10 M. I wore a size 9 (US women’s) street shoe when I bought them (they fit perfectly) and now wear a size 10 (US women’s) street shoe, and they are too small. The length of the soles measure 9.25” unstretched. I no longer have the original packaging (we’ve moved several times since they fit me).

These shoes retail for $56 US new. IÂ’m asking $30 US, plus the cost of shipping (which obviously will be more if you are outside of North America). I will consider all reasonable offers. I prefer to do business via PayPal, but will also accept a money order.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Emily

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed