Priority Dance Jobs

Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
Can anyone recommend a good film to watch at the cinema tonight? en>fr fr>en
By AIMEE1member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2045, member since Mon May 30, 2005
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 06:56 AM
Locked by AIMEE1 (132087) on 2009-03-09 10:37:08 Been and gone now. Thank you all for your replies!!

Hi,
I'm going to the cinema tonight and I'm really stuck as to what to watch. Have you watched any movies recently that you can recommend. Bearing in mind I'm going with my boyfriend and have already subjected him to watching confessions of a shopaholic last week! (that was brilliant by the way)
I really have no idea!

Thanks in advance!
Aimee x

15 Replies to Can anyone recommend a good film to watch at the cinema tonight?

re: Can anyone recommend a good film to watch at the cinema tonight? en>fr fr>en
By emsmum Comments: 3528, member since Fri Apr 23, 2004
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:05 AM
Hiya Aimee
Aww its a shame your going with your beau because I would definately recommend seven pounds with Will Smith. If its still on, it is an amazing film a bit confusing at the beginning but bear with it and you weep buckets at the end LOL It has to be the saddest film I have watched since the champ
see you all on Sunday
love from
Elaine
xxxx
re: Can anyone recommend a good film to watch at the cinema tonight? en>fr fr>en
By AIMEE1member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2045, member since Mon May 30, 2005
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:09 AM
I've had a brief look at what's on at my local cinema and I didn't see it. I might have look at a couple of the other cinemas near to me.
I just won't tell him what it's about. I'll say it's some kind of action thriller movie! He'll go then! Ha haa!
Keep them coming please :)

Aimee x
By Flumpsiemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5487, member since Sat Apr 15, 2006
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:13 AM
My other half says Watchmen, aparently its meant to be the best graphic novel ever written.

Awwww The Champ, I cant even watch that now because the first time distressed me that much LMAO

Kim xxxx :)
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:15 AM
The Watchmen did catch my eye actually but I couldn't really tell what it was about much from the description. Has anyone seen it?

Thanks!!
Aimee x
By Milly_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4755, member since Fri Dec 12, 2003
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:19 AM
Im going tonight with a new boy (giddy as hell lol) and we've told to go see the unborn.
It looked good on th adverts so im looking forward to it :)
I wanted to see that Will Smith fil as well. My friend cried her outs at it but loved it at same time lol

Emily xxxx
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:25 AM
That one is on my list of maybes, but I'm a bit of wimp. Has anyone seen it, is it very scary?

Aimee x
By xrach_danseurx Comments: 487, member since Mon Jan 01, 2007
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 07:57 AM
Amy go and see unborn its not that scary lol
and im a wimp

xxxx see you soon
let me know what you saw when i see you next

xxx love rachael blonde twin xxxx
By emsmum Comments: 3528, member since Fri Apr 23, 2004
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 08:10 AM
^^^^ Awwwww Kim Im with you "wake up champ .... wake up ..... ddddonnnt goooo" god I sobbed LMAO but I tell you 7 pounds stayed with me for days glad I didnt watch it with Tony or the kids I would never have lived it down ;) you must watch it xxx
By dancingrachmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1229, member since Sun Jul 27, 2003
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 08:33 AM
Aimee,

I would also recommend Seven pounds, i never ever cry at films but my eyes were streaming at the end of this film. It was so good!!!!

Hope you have a good night!

rach
xox
By MEGAN_MAGICmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3385, member since Mon Apr 04, 2005
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 08:38 AM
we all went and watched bolt in 3d
with my dad and brother age 14
we all enjoyed it togther
was graet fun
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 08:39 AM
Oh my, if it's that sad, I think it will have to be a DVD job me thinks. I would look a mess by the time I came out of the cinema! I go really blotchy and horrible if I've been crying!
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 08:45 AM
Just spoke to the boyfriend and after some recommendations from work colleagues and Kim, I think we've decided to watch The Watchmen! I will let you know if I enjoy it!

Thanks everyone!
Aimee x
By PrincessC Comments: 562, member since Fri Nov 28, 2008
On Fri Mar 06, 2009 09:37 AM
Go and see the UNBORN! so scary went last week on the opening night and people were screaming out loud, one of the scariest, but best I have seen in a long while

Leeanne x x
By EvieandIslasmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3028, member since Mon Jan 30, 2006
On Mon Mar 09, 2009 06:48 AM
I really want to see the watchmen. let us know what you think :D x
On Mon Mar 09, 2009 06:57 AM
Edited by AIMEE1 (132087) on 2009-03-09 06:57:30
Well, I watched it and enjoyed it to a degree. There was an awful lot of naked blue men. I found the storyline really well thought out and quite complex. My boyfriend however fell asleep 20 mins into it and I had to keep nudging him when he snored, very embarrassing. He hated it and keeps telling people not to bother watching it. But then again, he only watched parts of it after I nudged him and I think if you miss just a few minutes of it, you might get a bit lost?
I think it was definately a marmite movie but I liked it and the special effects were brilliant!

Aimee x

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed