Forum: General / Jazz / Lyrical

Lyrical Costume sorry had idea and need a costume that fits idea now lol!
By emydivah
On Sat Mar 07, 2009 02:46 PM
Edited by emydivah (178433) on 2009-03-07 14:49:54 not enough detail first

I am looking for a flowy top that stops right about wear booty shorts start could be a tiny bit longer and booty shorts that have a little bit of looseness in them so not to spandexy thanks so much (preferably all in one costume) more so like a violet colour top and no bright colours this girlk I am playing is hurt by her mum and is dancign in a nighty like outfit thanks again

6 Replies to Lyrical Costume sorry had idea and need a costume that fits idea now lol!

re: Lyrical Costume sorry had idea and need a costume that fits idea now lol!
By svadancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Mar 07, 2009 04:21 PM
This one might be good in the purple color.www.kellecompany.com . . .
It doesn't have loose shorts but it seems like it might fit with the night time theme.
By danceaholic_xoxo
On Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:12 PM
Not sure if they have loose shorts:
www.weissmanscostumes.com . . .
By HeyRedPremium member
On Wed Mar 18, 2009 04:46 PM
Sometimes I just go to a local store that sells "going out" tank tops (like Deb (debshops.com) because so many of them work amazing as dance costumes. Then you can get shorts from somewhere like discountdance.com or dancewearsolutions.com, and if they don't have loose shorts, per say, you could probably order the next size up so they aren't as tight, but they'll still stay put.

I've bought dresses and tops from Deb for dance costumes quite a bit. They work great, and I've gotten compliments at competitions too!

Good luck!
By molliegymmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:01 PM
Maybe try Soffe shorts? I think they're usually a little looser than booty shorts, and they're about the same length.

Comment #8064859 deleted

By dancinglala
On Mon Mar 23, 2009 03:51 PM
try triplethreatdancewear.com or pumpers.com they are amazing ! (: we have ordered many things from there and they are breath takin

ReplySendWatch