Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 1 of 51 2 3 4 5
Cozzies For Sale - Champs & Intermediate
Negative Sales Feedback
By linhPremium member Comments: 2688, member since Sun Mar 07, 1999
On Wed Mar 18, 2009 05:56 PM

This is the post to leave negative public feedback for your transactions. While dance.net has a general policy of not calling out members, this policy should not be a shield for scammers to hide behind. Remember this list is not exhaustive--you need to conduct due diligence before sending out costumes. That way, you won't have to report about it on this post. WARNING: You should try to work it out first with the other party. If you have problems getting a hold of them, you may want to try contacting their teacher or school. If after trying in good faith to resolve the problem, and it still appears hopeless or fraudulent, you may "name and shame." Please provide the following in your reply to this thread: 1. Post a link to the thread of the item that was on sale 2. Name the other party (dance.net user name and/or first name and last initial) 3. Give a factual summary of events Please stick only to the facts of what happened. You are legally responsible for the truth of your statements. Keep in mind dance.net provides these forums as a public service, is not involved in the transactions, and has no way to verify this information. We cannot take sides in a dispute. If you require legal advice, please seek a qualified attorney. Also, if you have sound advice on how to deal with scams and and their prevention, please share it with the community. Some ideas are: make sure you know whom you're dealing with. Are they a dance.net member in good standing? Contact their teacher and school beforehand. Get references if needed. Consider asking for a security deposit. Send your packages via certified post. NOTE: To keep this thread informative, do not reply unless you are a party to a negative transaction or have important information to share. Moderators will delete frivolous or off-topic comments without warning. Linh dance.net

118 Replies to Negative Sales Feedback

Comment #8065380 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2009-03-19 23:18:29 Only post here if you are posting a negative feedback comment.

re: Negative Sales Feedback
By annie_omember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5188, member since Fri Nov 17, 2006
On Thu Mar 19, 2009 03:24 PM
hi i sent a starter suit to chanelleynoonoos (donna smith) last november and to this day i have no starter costume back with no refunded postage nor the money for the suit!!
the lady stated she sent it back normal post instead of special delivery and never got a recipt/proof of postage ?
i have had lots of comunication and nothing had come of it the only compramise was when she stated in a p.m on the 11th november 2008 that she was refunding me for the suit as it was all her fault ?? i still heard or recieved nothing then on the 18th december when i told her i was comming on here to name and shame she stated she was sending it after xmas?? still to this date no refund was given and now im having to take her to a small claims court as she now refuses to comunicate with me.

she has now changed her dance.net name from chanelleynoonoos to xxbubblexx hope my information helps others sam x
By JOOLZORIGINALmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 748, member since Sun Jun 20, 2004
On Mon Mar 23, 2009 04:20 AM
Edited by JOOLZORIGINAL (97096) on 2009-03-23 04:22:42 mistake
hi
i sent a headpiece to samantha123x from sandersons dance school 6 months ago and am still waiting for the payment she keeps making excuse after excuse .i have written to her about 20 times and she keeps saying she is going to pay but still no payment.she has to pay me £75 .she has a picture of her daughter in her costume with the headpiece on her profile.i am out of pocket for the feathers, stones and fabric i used also the postage i had to pay to send it.she seems to be able to afford to go to comps but still no payment.i would see the point if she even tried to pay but she just doesn,t want to.so i wouldn,t advise anyone to send her anything out.
thanks
julie
By lundsay_lindzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3760, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Tue Mar 31, 2009 04:45 AM
Hey
I would strongly recommend not sending dance suits to the following member:
KAYLAx
As i sent her a suit under the pretence that she had posted the money at the same time,
well its been nearly two months
no payment has been recieved
And she has also stopped answering my pms
I can't get in touch with her dance school maybe wrong number??
I'm feeling very let down
And still can't believe a fellow dancer would do this!!!
Love Lindz
XxXxX
By samantha123x Comments: 90, member since Thu Apr 10, 2008
On Sun May 10, 2009 02:44 PM
in response to joolz comment i have not been online for over 3 months so havent received any of her emails until tonight. she has my address so should have sent me a letter to ask me where payment was and i would have explained that i have had a sudden death in the family and understandably forgot about the money. i have sent her an email expaining this to her and she has it in good faith that i will be sending the money to her on the 22nd may of which she should receive that payment after the bank holiday weekend. all i can do is apoligise deeply for the inconvience caused to her and any hardship this may have caused but unfortunatley when things like this happen it is out of my control. so sorry once again.
By gorjus_girls_mumPremium member Comments: 3244, member since Tue May 09, 2006
On Sat May 16, 2009 11:45 AM
Edited by gorjus_girls_mum (158440) on 2009-05-16 11:46:14
Do not send any outfits out to corinna3.

She is put a wanted post up for a solo but beware. Got costume back today but absolutely stank of cigarettes and then she had the nerve to say it wasn't from her house. If you want your costumes back as you sent them then please avoid this woman

Tracy
By corrina3 Comments: 219, member since Tue Jun 03, 2008
On Sun May 17, 2009 01:33 AM
yes i did receive a costume from the above with every intension to buy it under the circumstances i didnt, the costume was sent back in the same condition it arrived in if you feel it stunk of cigs then it was sent that way you should be careful of what you say about people you are only angry because i dint buy it!!!
corrina
By gorjus_girls_mumPremium member Comments: 3244, member since Tue May 09, 2006
On Sun May 17, 2009 02:58 AM
Edited by gorjus_girls_mum (158440) on 2009-05-17 03:11:10
^^ I'm not annoyed Corinna at you not buying the suit just annoyed at the state it came back in. I washed the costume before I sent it. Anyone who knows me. knows I don't smoke and never have done and nor does anyone in my house. When I received costume back yesterday I showed several people the suit who were all disgusted that it came back in that condition. You're annoyed because I have warned people about you and it's their decision now as to whether they they want to deal with you in future.

Tracy
By corrina3 Comments: 219, member since Tue Jun 03, 2008
On Mon May 18, 2009 01:40 AM
i am not annoyed by anything you have said because i have been using dance net for so long and have never had a complaint in sending costumes out or receiving them i have respect for other peoples costumes as i hope they have for mine so yes people can make there own decisions about me
corrina
By hamsterPremium member Comments: 16637, member since Sat Sep 10, 2005
On Sat May 23, 2009 02:44 PM
do not post out to bendyb

sent out a starter cossie and stated postage returned if not bought

sent the suit back only recorded delivery insured for £30 , so if had gone missing would have not been paid out full value

also only refunded me £5 of the sending out price of £7

tracy
By JOOLZORIGINALmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 748, member since Sun Jun 20, 2004
On Wed May 27, 2009 11:55 PM
hi
in reply to samantha 123x still haven,t recieved the payment and you have done this before to someone else as i know as they told me.anyway before the sudden death in you r family your purse got stolen you lost your job ,your fathers pay didn,t go into the bank and a load of other excuses.you promised i would recieve it on the 24th may and now you are blocking pm,s
julie
By X_Tamara_Xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1872, member since Thu Nov 17, 2005
On Tue Jun 09, 2009 07:41 AM
Edited by X_Tamara_X (145628) on 2009-06-09 07:49:27 spelling
Hi,
don't send out to disco_nic_O4, Nickki cambell.
Sent outfit out on the understanding postage will be payed if not sold, was told it would be put in the box. No money inside which could be a genuine mistake. But, what i was annoyed at was is was returned recorded delivery and that only insures for a small amount.You don't send a £450 costume through recorded delivery you are unable to claim it back if its goes missing.
She was fantastic in keeping in touch tho, kept me informed when she had received it etc, its up to you if you send out.
Think she has a post wanted solo costume.
Hope this helps
lots of love carol xx
By BeckyG Comments: 312, member since Sat Jul 16, 2005
On Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 AM
Do not send out any costumes to rachael1 I sent out a starter suit to her in November 2008 and in January 2009 she told me that she was checking with her post office to check posting. I have contacted my local post office and they have got back to me to say that no parcel has ever been received. I have pm'd lots and tried to phone to no avail. I am so angry with this person, my daughter has given up freestyle and the money from the sale of this suit was to pay for her starting tap and ballet. Why do people do this, I would never do this to anybody, honesty does no cost anything and surely if you had sent it back you would be able to trace it. I feel that rachael1 has just lied to me about sending it back and cos I had left it for the post office to find she thought she had got away with it. Well I will have the last laugh cos I have her address and I will persue a CCJ for the loss of the suit against her.

Lizx
By racheal1 Comments: 719, member since Tue Nov 21, 2006
On Sat Jul 11, 2009 09:29 AM
in connection with the negative feedback above - i received the costume late november it didnt fit the child it was intended for - so i returned the item a couple of days later. i have loads of costumes off here and people will tell you most of the time i have them - it is very rare that i send one back as i look for most of the girls at dance so if it doesnt fit one then it will fit someone else!! i always keep the slip if i send a costume back. however in this case she waited until MARCH - yes march before asking for the costume back - i contacted the lady and explained she needed to contact her sorting office as that is where it was i never heard anything again til June - i assumed she had got the costume by then - and now she is threatening action - I will probably end up paying for a costume that I havent got but i will be posting it all over dance.net so that wherever it is they wont be able to wear it!!!!
racheal
By jillianmc Comments: 585, member since Mon Feb 11, 2008
On Tue Aug 11, 2009 02:33 PM
Hi i would strongly recommend not posting out any costumes to discopamela as i sent out costume 2 wks ago and have not no idea if she is buying costume or not as she is not replying to my messages... this is so frustrating as i had other people waiting on suit and they were genuine buyers.
If i dont here anything in next couple of days i will be naming and shaming the dance school too as the teacher not replying to my messages either.
I hope this helps others too.
By madmel30member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1536, member since Tue Jan 03, 2006
On Thu Aug 13, 2009 06:43 AM
Please dont send your cossies out to MADDICHAMPDANCER-MANDY.

this lady is a new member so I gave her the benefit of the doubt as we were all new once.
firstly I sent the cossies out on the understanding that postage must be paid for if not bought,she agreed,so I posted.
sadly the cossies were no good so she sent them back WITHOUT postage cost and wont pay saying why should she have to how is that fair to her!!!!!
secondly I sent the cossies in a box for protection as they arnt cheap ,couldn't believe they came back in a BAG!!!
I was in contact with her at the start she would always answer my messages now I dont hear anything.
didnt want to have to do this but I feel very let down.
mel x
By coco9member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8657, member since Wed May 09, 2007
On Fri Aug 14, 2009 05:17 PM
we had sent chloes suit to a xkaciex
she had pmd me leaving all her details for me to send her my suit ...I did this.. Before I sent it id stated in a pm to her postage was to be paid and that Id send the suit the next day.
the next day came sent the suit ,,,
when this lady recieved the suit she said she didnt want it sending out to her and that she had pmd me stating this ... I looked through all my pms and there wasnt one ! pmd her back asking when she had sent it .. she replied saying she didnt know and she had deleted her messages .. so she did return the suit but no postage and then said in a pm its pricey to return suits YES I KNOW... when iI pmd her asking where the postage was no reply x seemed she got the suit it wasnt suitable and didnt want to pay! but I felt messed about x

Comment #8493650 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-01-16 04:24:17 Only negative feedback is to be posted in this thread.

By madmel30member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1536, member since Tue Jan 03, 2006
On Thu Sep 10, 2009 09:41 AM
dont post to ABIXDANCA
she has had the cossies for about two and a half weeks now only to be told they dont fit,she dosn't answer her phone and dont reply to my emails.
i also said that postage must be paid for both ways which she agreed to,guess what NO MONEY..she also sent them by recorded delivery and not SPECIAL DELIVERY as agreed.
By coco9member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8657, member since Wed May 09, 2007
On Sat Oct 03, 2009 05:07 AM
I sent suits to KRISTEN8 on the understanding that post was to be paid if not suitable !
she returned suit with no postage that she had agreed to these terms! when Id pmd her about postage she ignored it, then again when id told her I was contacting the teacher STILL NO Reply ! dont send to her!

Comment #8564438 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2009-10-03 06:45:09 This thread is for negative feedback.

By DiscoPamela Comments: 51, member since Wed Jan 30, 2008
On Sun Oct 11, 2009 05:08 AM
You knew that the dance teacher was on holiday out of the country on holiday so that comment is unfair.
Also emails were replied to. People have made comments on here about suits not being paid for, gone missing for months, think this comment is very unfair.
By soloqueenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1054, member since Wed Nov 12, 2003
On Mon Nov 09, 2009 08:37 AM
Do not send a suit to BarbieGirl15. I sent a suit out nearly 3 weeks ago! It arrived on the Tuesday and she pmd to say it fitted perfectly and how much. I pmd back with the price and never heard from her since! I have been in touch with the dance teacher. She has been great in trying to get it back. This suit is worth a lot of money! You send out in good faith.
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4537, member since Wed Dec 14, 2005
On Wed Dec 02, 2009 07:20 AM
Hey,

At all costs AVIOD:

LAZYBONES- Jane Mcleod. She dances at Len Goodmans Dance Center!
Posted the outfit in April at easter. She told me she loved it and wanted it, She then told me she had sent me a cheque in the post. When that didn't arrive she told me it had been chequed in.. She then says she'll do a balanc transfer and then cut off contact. After posting my costume as stolen on here I was informed her daughter was wearing it at comps. I contacted the school who confirmed this. The lady there was great. Jane claimed she had payed for a diferent outfit and got confused she would send my outfit back. No way! I then after the lady from the school pestering her for 3 months got the money! DISGRACED!

Be careful of:

ChloChlo1994.. I sent the costume was told she would show her teacher next day a week later got the response she didn't want it. It was during the postal strike so she held it to save it beig lost fine by me :) so a week after the strike she told me she had posted it next day delivery on the friday. I text on Wednesday saying I would contact the teacher if I didn't get the suit by the next day! She told me it had been posted on the friday. Next day the suit came the label said the it was posted within a hour of my teacher threat. The headpeice was broken, the arm is laddered, and it stunk! I sent a text saying please dont lie to me and explain my disgrace. She called me a liar and then I got a horrible text off her mum! saying I was out of order and I was a lair and the costume wasn't broken. She also never posted the money for my postage as agreed. I could of charged her for the damage but I didnt!

x.
Page:
Page 1 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch