Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 2 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Negative Sales Feedback
By hamsterPremium member Comments: 16637, member since Sat Sep 10, 2005
On Wed Dec 02, 2009 09:19 AM
dont sned to EMMZZZ sent for a suit never kept in comtact and never returned postage as agreed, also ignores calls , just in process of informing teacher x

Comment #8736315 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-01-16 04:24:28 Only negative feedback is to be posted in this thread.

By nicki_m Comments: 64, member since Mon Apr 13, 2009
On Tue Dec 29, 2009 02:47 PM
hi am a friend of EMMZZZ shes asked me to give HAMSTER her new number as she has lost her phone she said just to give her a txt. 07770287671 xx thanks xx nicki xx
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Sun Jan 10, 2010 03:22 PM
Someone in my own school Yes my own school said a week ago she was definitely buying suit so i took it off for sale and now shes changed her mind!! Fuming

She is also a member on here but I cant find her details. Will post when I find them

Rach
By smurfymurfy Comments: 205, member since Fri Jun 05, 2009
On Sat Jan 23, 2010 01:37 AM
1 Image(s) detached by imadanseur (79325) on 2010-01-23 07:17:35 pictures are not allowed to be posted with your posts unless you are in a photo forum.
Hi,
I'm new to DDN and when time allows, I'm getting to know the site more. I thought I'd check out this section as I'm considering selling some of my daughters costumes.
This is quite scary!!! All these people have had these issues but what is done about it?? Is there a page with just a list of names or do members have to look through these PM's before sending costumes out?? and why are the named and shamed allowed to change their names in order to continue using the site??

smurfymurfy
By Tracy222 Comments: 132, member since Sun Apr 19, 2009
On Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 PM
It seems more rare that people have problems on here, have a look at the top at 'sales feedback' its generally positive.

I have bought several costumes with ease. Just make sure you ask for as many details as possible, be cheeky, its your costume and your money!!! I would actually speak to people to,ie:- dance teacher as well as purchaser!

Good luck,
Tracy x

Comment #8792057 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-01-30 00:05:26 member request

By gorjus_girls_mumPremium member Comments: 3244, member since Tue May 09, 2006
On Thu Feb 11, 2010 02:27 PM
Do not post to Hannah14 from On your Toes in Ireland. Sent out a fringed stoned cozzie to her on the agreement that p&p was to be paid if costume not kept. I also enclosed a note with the cozzie asking her to return the suit returned special delivery ( or Ireland's equivilant) as well as cheque to cover my postage if suit not kept. Suit took 8 days to get to Ireland so when 9 days had passed since she returned it to me, I asked her for the tracking number. It was then she admitted it had been returned normal post!!!!! so not insured if it had gone missing!! Cozzie finally arrived back and I was disgusted - I collected the box from our p.o and the chap apologised that it hadn't been packed correctly and the box was open!!! Thank goodness it was all there but it was that badly packaged that the brown parcel tape was all loose and had all snagged in the fringing of the costume!! And to top it all there was no cheque to cover my postage. I pm'd her immediately and said if she didn't send me £13.60 immediately by paypal then I'd contact her dance teacher to resolve however I didn't need to as she did pay me by paypal.

If you want your cozzies looking after and treated with respect then don't send to her

Tracy x
By Linda30 Comments: 159, member since Wed Aug 15, 2007
On Fri Feb 12, 2010 06:12 AM
Please do not sent costumes to HILLTREEHUNNY - Dance Central, Blantyre - Glasgow, I sent costume back in Novemeber, she agreed to buy, I even reduced the price, waited for 2 weeks - no cheque, tried contacting - no avail, eventually answered my PMs she didnt have the money, I agreed to wait till early JAN - again no Cheque, same situation ignoring my PMS,eventually she contacting me saying she sent Cheque !!!! never recieved it ...today 12FEB recieved costume in post after threatening with legal action.
Linda
By TomoliPremium member Comments: 1852, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Fri Mar 05, 2010 04:42 PM
Just to let you know that EllieJoeX99 forgot to enclose payment for postage and packing and 2 weeks later still hasn't recompensed. Don't sent unless you get prior payment. Do these people not realize they spoil it for everyone?

Ann
By gorjus_girls_mumPremium member Comments: 3244, member since Tue May 09, 2006
On Wed Mar 10, 2010 05:02 AM
Do not send to Sharlene Lyons from Lorraine Blues aka shazababy.

Suit received back ok but had to chase for postage she agreed to pay through her dance teacher- who was lovely and sorted the problem for me

Tracy
By TomoliPremium member Comments: 1852, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 01:34 PM
Dont sent to Venny08-Vanessa Lee from Ireland. A sponsor suit was sent to her in January and the suit has never been returned though she said it has but could give no proof of postage. We are in the process of speaking to solicitors and the police and can you imagine the position this has left the sponsored childs parents in?

Ann
By andria5 Comments: 584, member since Sat Aug 29, 2009
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 04:05 PM
I sent my costume out to Dannalee 08 IE Leona FOZZARD, on the 2nd March 2010. She recieved it said she wanted but could I wait till the following friday for payment as she didn't have the money. And me being generous agreed. I didn't recieve payment and when I tried to contact her she ignored me. I the recieved the costume back on Tuesday 16th march, in a different box to which I sent it, No return postage and the costume smelling of tan.( the cossie had been washed before being sent out ) When questioned on this she has denied it being worn. I have been pmed that it has been seen on. She then has the cheek to call me childish over wanting the postage back and she wants proof of it being worn. Oh and she called me a stupid cow, and I have kept all texts from her, all because I told her I was going to name and shame her.
Thanks
Andira
By shazababy Comments: 208, member since Fri Mar 07, 2003
On Mon Mar 22, 2010 04:18 PM
^^^

To gorjus_girls_mum i apologise for not sending the payment straight away as i missed it on the letter you gave me with the suit.

Had exams in college which i find more important that running around sending payments to people for £8.65.

Suit was sent back same way it got posted which would b ok.

Not here to argue or get into a slagging match but just to state my point.
Sharlene
By racheal1 Comments: 719, member since Tue Nov 21, 2006
On Fri Mar 26, 2010 03:25 PM
do not send to dancegirlssx - i sent my rock n roll out 2 months ago and despite numerous messages to her - which she has read as it tells you - she is just ignoring me now.....
it spoils the system for the rest of us....
racheal x x
By kylamcindoe Comments: 119, member since Thu Oct 01, 2009
On Sun Mar 28, 2010 01:43 AM
Yes im just a relatively new member, i have read everyones comments and its all about people not sending money for costumes (all to do with the person on the receiving end.

I was on dance net last weekend and had pmd a lady to send out a costume, as i need as slow costume for next sunday as my daughter is starting back comps.

Anyway the lady did get back to me telling me that the suit was ready to be posted and that she would send it out right away.

I gave this lady all my details and she then contacted our dance teacher monday night stating the suit was getting sent out. I waited in the house for parcel to come all Wednesday and Thursday .

I then pmd the lady to ask if the suit been sent as i havent recieved it, she got back to me and told me that the suit had been passed onto another dance school and that she would "hopefully" get it back and let me know.

I feel very let down by this as I need to buy my daughter a new suit and if I hadnt wasted my time thinking I was getting this suit I might have had one buy now. I feel very annoyed as the lady still hasnt got back to me to say the suit has been sold elsewere.

Deborah x
By dancingjess1 Comments: 659, member since Thu Feb 02, 2006
On Sun Apr 25, 2010 01:21 AM
please dont send anything out to lindseymolly-she had a beginner off us and now wont reply to any messages we send,or letters written.
Also,i would recommend not sending to HILLTREEHUNNY-she had a costume from me the beginning of the year and we are still waiting for payment on it,despite several excuses and promises of payment.

x mandy
By cocopop Comments: 369, member since Wed Sep 10, 2008
On Wed May 05, 2010 05:44 AM

Hi dont post costume to new member dscodiva I posted mine last week next day delivery i tracked it and she recieved it thurday I pm her no answer i phoned next day she said it had just arrived and she would phone me later no phone calls or pms I kept phoning and pm her but no answer managed to get her today she on holiday and had posted costume out or she thinks she did as she left it at the post office not special delivery normal post she said i told that could not be done she didnt no was her answer she will get back to me still waiting ...... this is a pitcure of costume xx christine
By cocopop Comments: 369, member since Wed Sep 10, 2008
On Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 PM

THE above costume has been returned
By HYPEsters Comments: 2354, member since Thu Feb 23, 2006
On Thu May 27, 2010 03:25 PM
would not post to StaczMc..house of purcell...posted cozzie too her and from then on very hard to get in touch with...never got cozzie back to nearly 2 weeks later....then surprise surpise no postage of 13.00 returned,which she told me was enclosed...sent her message,still waiting on reply!!!!!
lyndsey
By cjdancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 914, member since Mon Jan 10, 2005
On Sun Jun 13, 2010 02:42 AM
be wary about sending to sarahanneno1
she had our suits for 4 weeks and even wore them at comps before paying for them
kept saying money was being sent ,then partner wouldn't pay up ,.took a threat of going to police to get money .maybe it was her partners mother that wouldn't pay ,but why not be upfront straight away.
now have money and very pleased

Comment #9077418 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-07-21 23:33:50 Resolved.

By Courtney31 Comments: 28, member since Wed Jul 14, 2010
On Fri Jul 16, 2010 06:28 AM
Comments all very interesting.x x
On Fri Jul 16, 2010 06:29 AM
I am a new member and find the contents here very worrying. I will certainly be trying to find out as much as I can about members before sending outfits out. xx
On Wed Sep 01, 2010 06:53 AM
Just read your post, I am a new member. I cannot believe that someone would be so cheeky as to put photos on when they haven't paid you!!
Page:
Page 2 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch