Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Negative Sales Feedback
By Courtney31 Comments: 28, member since Wed Jul 14, 2010
On Wed Sep 01, 2010 06:55 AM
Hi I too cannot believe that someone would do this to a fellow dancer. Good luck hope you track her down xx
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Thu Sep 02, 2010 01:54 PM
on no account send anything to discodiva she,s had our starter costume now for 3 month,s she,s promised to pay but we,ve never recieved any payment she,s made lot,s of excuses even saying her daughter was in hospital me being a fool told her to look after her then send payment guess what no payment these people make it look bad for those of us that are genuine . please read oz-helen,s
report on how to sell your costume

patricia
On Fri Sep 03, 2010 09:54 AM
i think it would be a good idea to put up some kind of mark " (?)(+)against these member,s so we know that we would have to be care full when sending any costume out to them it would save a lot of upset having had one costume not returned after 3 month,s and one not picked up from the p/o after 3 week,s of which i am having sent back to me i have followed most of the advice given but will now be taking more on board .bb sammy was the one who did not pick up the costume although she asked me to trust her pat

p.s i think dance net should find some way of naming and shaming these people (?) (+)
By anne31 Comments: 85, member since Tue Aug 31, 2010
On Fri Sep 10, 2010 03:28 AM
I am horrified to find that people are ripping each other off like this but I guess that's the world we live in. I have recently joined DDN as my daughter has just started competing. There are some fantastic cozzies on here which people have clearly spent a lot of money on. I have posted in the wanted section for any Slow outfits but after reading these I feel I should have made it clear that we live in a non-smoking household with no pets and are very erm...clean!!! Any items sent out are guaranteed to be returned in tact immediatley upon trial should they not be suitable with postage most certainly refunded. Absolutley shameful that the goodwill of people is being abused in this way. Good luck girls...I wouldn't give up if someone did that to me, it's THEFT!!!! xxx
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 AM
zanie mithered me to death to send suit to her so we did.
2 weeks ago she promised it was coming bk...nothing.

Spoken to her husband week last sat its on its way...this weekend yeah def sent it...today after both myself and her friend again rang and text stating we were sending people to collect it and she owed us for the suit (the huge total of £100!!!) its allegedly been sent last week!

We have been given a tracker number which doesnt exist after speaking witn Royal Mail.

Weve been informed "she does this a lot" by her own teacher :(

Here is hoping we dont lose a sale and it does eventually turn up!!

Rach xx
On Tue Sep 14, 2010 02:21 PM
after all these months and with police intervention we finely got payment for our starter suit i can,t praise a certain p.c at borehamwood herts enough i feel realy sad that i had to go down this road .its the guy,s thier stealing off after all .i wonder how they would feel if it happened to them if you send a costume to discodiva please get payment fist pat
On Tue Sep 14, 2010 02:32 PM
bbsammy asked me to send pair,s outfit,s to her for a fitting they were at the p/o for nearly 6 week,s thank goodness i paid next day post so i could track them, to find out exactly where they were . she p/m 2 times and then did,nt answer my p.m at all the p/o have now delivered them back to me. i would advise everyone to send the costumes this way pat
By starlet_debz Comments: 1723, member since Tue Oct 10, 2006
On Thu Sep 16, 2010 04:41 PM
Edited by debzdanceecosse (168217) on 2010-09-16 16:46:49
wouldn't recommend sending out to rayane counsell
user name x Rayane x

recently sent my starter cozzie out to her
first of all sent me a pm saying she wanted cozzie
sent then she said she didnt want me to send it as
she had found another costume pm'd me two days later
saying it was too small for her and wanted me to send
cozzie out to her anyway which i then did

I asked for postage to be paid after i told her the price it took to send out
had the cheek to turn round and say I didnt think it would be that much was only £5.50 and then asked if she could pay money at a later date and if I would accept
a lower price for it even though it was already very cheap
which i accepted with the kindness of my heart

well received cozzie back this morning
postage wasnt paid for and cozzie was stuffed into parcel as
if she didnt have a care in the world I feel I have
been completly messed around

ps I beileve she has a new wanted post on here at the moment

debbie xxx
By annie_omember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5188, member since Fri Nov 17, 2006
On Wed Oct 27, 2010 08:13 AM
i have sent annies and emilys suit out so many times this last 2 months and i have only ever recieved the postage back from 2 ladies!!

i have sent them out atleast 8 times!!

once i have sorted through my P.M.S i will reply again with all the names that never payed postage as promised!!

sam xx
By hamsterPremium member Comments: 16637, member since Sat Sep 10, 2005
On Thu Nov 04, 2010 04:34 PM
dont send to xox_nikki_xox

sent her a cossie worth 500 was returned recorded delivery so only quaranteed for 42 quid, feather on headpice was snapped and only part my postage returned . pmd to tell her i was disgusted then got threatenening textx of her saying the cossie wasnt worth 500 and not her problem if the feather had snapped.

really vile ignorant rude person who has spoilt it for her whole school as will send them nothing again

tracy x

Comment #9316175 deleted
Edited by hummingbird (128773) on 2010-11-07 18:34:58 Edited
Removed by Chaconne (182529) on 2010-11-11 15:16:39 Issue resolved

By alisha10 Comments: 25, member since Sun Mar 07, 2010
On Tue Nov 09, 2010 01:38 PM
Edited by alisha10 (220874) on 2010-11-09 13:44:08
now you have cheque i would like this removed and you will here from me soon as there are so many untrue comments that i think is so unfair and the way people can make people look bad by twisting the truth.
By kelsomc Comments: 599, member since Sun Dec 27, 2009
On Sun Nov 14, 2010 05:06 PM
hi there ive sent a stoned cossie out for fitting
to a shannie45 nearly a week ago
cossie is purple/orange all in one has fringing
and feathers,headpiece is big with butterfly to side
its on the for sale board
can be viewed in profile also
we have not herd back from this person
to say they have recieved cossie
we have left numberous pms
and messages on phone number given
my daughter is very anxious to know
were her cossie is at present
we have checked the tracking and cossie has been recieved
im very annoyed at this as my daughter is
we sent cossie out on good faith
ive sent cossies out before and communcation was good
now this happens is just dishearten
for any child
im totally put off to send any other cossies
out due to this
im now on verge on contacting dance teacher,school
the cossie is inter/champ u14/u16 small adult
if anybody sees this cossie can they let me know
thanks,
By sassyshena Comments: 245, member since Tue Mar 30, 2010
On Wed Nov 17, 2010 01:18 PM
posted a costume to lisaand lucy even though we had a death of a family member,went out of my way to explain everything was told she would pay postage if returned,had to ask to send back as i had another lady wanting it,got it back two days later only throgh nagging,opend it up not postage and to my shock,the stoned head piece had been pulled apart at the seems even though there are clips to put it on,eight swoski stones missing since load more have come off due to the lady over stretching it to get it on her daughter and the tassles have all been pulled,ive messaged the lady and got nothing but abause she thinks i only want postage becase she didnt buy,explained it clearly stated in my post about postage and all sellers ask for it to check on here if she doesnt believe me,as for the damage she doesnt think she has done it,well my little girl is tiny apart from her bottom her daughter is much bigger,she would have known without forcing it on that it woldnt fit her little girl,ive lost a sale now beacuse i wouldnt dream of sending it out in the condition,and stuck with a hassle of trying to find someone to repair it for me,she says she doesnt even know how to se dance.net yet she has put dozens of posts for costumes to be sent out over the last week,so im saying dont send anything out unless you get a deposit first,she goes to karen mullender dance school in durham im going to contact her and ask for her to help get this resolved
By emsmum Comments: 3529, member since Fri Apr 23, 2004
On Sat Nov 20, 2010 02:33 AM
Edited by emsmum (91443) on 2010-11-20 03:09:48
Edited by emsmum (91443) on 2010-11-20 03:10:28
Edited by emsmum (91443) on 2010-11-20 03:11:12
Edited by emsmum (91443) on 2010-11-20 03:11:53
Edited by emsmum (91443) on 2010-11-20 03:13:52
I sent my daughters suit out to 3 dancers one after the other and it has been returned to me and the headdress has been intentionally and forcibly ripped from its holding with enough force to rip the material off the body of the butterfly!!

Whilst I cannot prove who caused this damage the first lady to try this suit sent me a message asking for a considerable reduction stating;

"Libby loves the suit but was disappointed with the headpiece as the butterfly is broken and the doughnut is needing a repair" I refused as I knew (and have photographic evidence) that there was no damage to the headpiece. Her 2nd message uped her offer slightly stating that she "would have to get a new headress made"

I have pmed her asking about the damage to the headress and she has assured me that it left her house in one piece!!!

Whilst I cant prove who destroyed my headdress I can say dont send to this person as she tells lies and doesnt repay postage her name is Andrea and her DDN name is libby_lou_09
By X_Tamara_Xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1872, member since Thu Nov 17, 2005
On Tue Nov 23, 2010 05:45 AM
Edited by X_Tamara_X (145628) on 2010-11-23 05:51:52
smek1

Not recieved payment for postage i know its only £8 but its not fair and soon adds up when your posting out

She did say sorry and had forgot to post but carnt see twice it getting lost in the post
What if it had been the money for the costume

Love carol
By X_Tamara_Xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1872, member since Thu Nov 17, 2005
On Wed Nov 24, 2010 01:21 PM
smek1 is givening our dance teacher the money at dk now

Alls well and happy lol
x
By sassyshena Comments: 245, member since Tue Mar 30, 2010
On Thu Nov 25, 2010 09:14 AM
im still waiting two weeks after i was promised my postage back for it to arrive from lisaandlucy fom karen mullenders dance school to send me it,she has blocked me on here so i cant ask her why she hasnt sent it and if she is indeed going to send it,i really need to know if anything else can be done in order to recieve my postage back and maybe the cost of repairing the costume as she damaged it and ive been stuck with the repair bill,please dont send lisaandlucy your childs costume out,she will put her child in it even if it doesnt fit and just send it back with nothing !!!x

Comment #9346407 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2010-12-09 14:15:06 Double post, original remains.

By Beckysmum1 Comments: 687, member since Fri Dec 07, 2007
On Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 AM
Hi,
Please don't post costumes to danecershanice3, this dancer has had this costume since the 28th Ocober and I still haven't received payment. I had messages all the time updating me that she hadn't received it and then when she finally did I was told the money would be sent on several occasions. Haven't heard from her for a week now, last I heard her nana passed away and then got another message to say her dad was waiting on some checks coming in and money should arrive this week! Unfortunately I trusted her and it's my fault I never got her dance school or teachers telephone number, so my only option very soon will be to take this matter up with the police. Feel sorry for the loss of her nana but time is dragging on now, hopefully fingers crossed this will get resolved very soon.
Love Lesley x
On Thu Nov 25, 2010 03:28 PM
once again have been rip off never thougt was gullable but must be sent a costume to s2010 samantha ireland she has kept in touch and i,ve now found out she can,t be trusted that make,s 3 costume lost come on dance net put a black mark against these pepole so we can see we must be carefull when dealing with them pat

Comment #9347059 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2010-11-28 09:05:17 Double post, original remains.

Comment #9347062 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2010-11-28 09:05:26 Double post, original remains.

By xcalax Comments: 334, member since Sat Jul 15, 2006
On Mon Nov 29, 2010 02:43 PM
Do NOT send ANY costumes to Samantha...''s2010''
Her address is...

21 dolmen view
ballina
foxford road
co.mayo
Republic of Ireland

I am giving the address because she keeps changing her name...
She tells people her niece goes to dance supreme!!
We have spoke to the people that run dance supreme and they have had a lot of problems with this lady! She has had and a lot of costumes sent to her which she has NOT paid for and NOT sending back!!

If anyone see this costume please please get into contact with me! I now have no costume and cannot afford a new one!

Please everyone be careful who you send your costumes to… Make sure you get all details before you send it out.

Love Michaela xxx
By jead69 Comments: 21, member since Mon Oct 25, 2010
On Tue Nov 30, 2010 01:54 PM
Hi Michaela,
I too have sent my daughter's costume out to this person and have also NOT recieved any money or any costume back...I am a new member so maybe you could be kind enough to pm me.
The money from the costume was going to be my girls christmas presemts:-( but i am going to get the police involved.
Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch