Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 4 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Negative Sales Feedback
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11321, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Tue Nov 30, 2010 02:10 PM
To discuss s2010, please go to this link:

www.dance.net . . .

Dani
By Beckysmum1 Comments: 687, member since Fri Dec 07, 2007
On Thu Dec 09, 2010 05:39 AM
Finally received the cheque today :)
By bromwylva Comments: 72, member since Mon Dec 03, 2007
On Mon Dec 27, 2010 02:39 AM

WARNING DO NOT POST YOUR COSTUME TO MEMBER CANDY001

I posted the attached costume to this member, Geraldine Lawrence. This is her first PM to me ;
'Is your pink costume still for sale? can you send out for fittings. its a christmas suprise for my niece she comming to london and i want to suprise her. she dances at the dance factory in cornwall her teacher is karen lane i will pay for p&p my address is flat 116a clyde rd tottenham london n15 '

I posted out, she said she received but did not fit neice, that was over two weeks ago. I asked her to post back special delivery so it is insured, I posted to hr in this way. She said she would post back, all my PM's to her have since been ignored and I have not received the costume back. I sent a PM saying I needed it back by Dec 21st for another customer, again she ignored this.

I have contacted Karen Lane at the dance school by email, as yet have not had a reply.
Will now be in the hands of the police.
Please let me know if you have seen this costume or know of the where abouts. It's a Jannines inter/champ solo/ slow.

Thank you, we really must stop these criminals.
On Wed Dec 29, 2010 01:53 AM
Geraldine Lawrence user candy001 has now blocked me from sending pm's, this is just more evidence from the police and backs up this is theft. If you see this dance costume at any dance competitions, please note it is stolen property.
On Wed Dec 29, 2010 01:55 AM
If you see this costume at any dance competitions, please note it is stolen property!!!!
On Wed Dec 29, 2010 03:53 AM
I have since found out that another family have lost their costume to this woman and she does not have a neice at this dance school. She has also tried to get costumes from others. The more information we can get together, the more we can give to the police. Thanks
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6305, member since Tue Dec 03, 2002
On Wed Dec 29, 2010 07:56 AM
Candy001 has been banned this is why you won't receive any replies to PM's.

Helen
On Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 PM
Hi Helen, I noitced the actual day she was banned which was two weeks AFTER my PM's. I also know she had been on DDN so must have read my PM's, she then blocked me before the ban cam into affect. The ban is wll received but unfortunately too late for at least 3 families who I know of who have had their costumes stolen by her.
By gorjus_girls_mumPremium member Comments: 3244, member since Tue May 09, 2006
On Mon Jan 03, 2011 03:48 PM
I too received the same message from candy001 on the 7th Dec asking me to post a costume out. i told her I had already sent it out to someone else and on the 8th Dec she told me not to bother sending as she had already bought one- hope you get it back!!

Tracy x
By tasha94smum Comments: 5435, member since Sun Feb 04, 2007
On Thu Jan 06, 2011 06:51 AM
Edited by tasha94smum (173320) on 2011-01-06 08:25:36 hopefully sorted
hopefully sorted
On Thu Jan 06, 2011 07:22 AM
I had dealings with 'gemma123' a year ago to now, I felt very uneasy about it and thankfully I didn't send suit. I have unfortuately had my daughter's suit stolen recently though by CANDY001, see above.
By TomoliPremium member Comments: 1852, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Thu Jan 06, 2011 08:53 AM
DO NOT SEND YOUR SUIT OUT TO

GEMMA123
180 Dance School
Manchester

Unrealiable and lies!!!!

I sent the suit on December 21st and she received it on the 22nd with a message asking that she make a quick decision as I had another interested party and we had already agreed that post and packing would be covered etc.

December 25th she let me know she wasnt keeping the suit and should she post it back to me or straight to the next lady. I asked that she post it to me as I like to check suits that nothing has happened to them since I saw them last. I heard nothing so I contacted again and she told me she had posted it back on the 30th. No suit arrived the next day so I contacted her again and she told me that she had been told that the suit might not get there overnight with it being new years eve? The suit still hadnt arrived on the 4th so I contacted her again asking for the tracking number. On the 5th I got a tracking number and the suit had only been posted that morning. Why lie? I would have understood if she had just been honest but she wasnt. Also the suit has arrived back today with NO payment for post and packing.

Ann
re: Negative Sales Feedback (karma: 1)
By tasha94smum Comments: 5435, member since Sun Feb 04, 2007
On Thu Jan 06, 2011 01:03 PM
I deleted my earlier comment because I thought I was been a bit harsh because I was so upset but after reading the post above I have realised I was right to feel what I was feeling as she has done it to her too!!

GEMMA123

I really am not one to complain and I hated having to do it but I wouldnt like to be responsable for it happening to someone else because I didnt speak up!

I sent her my suit out to her on 21st Dec but she didnt contact me to say it had arrived so I checked the track and trace it had been delivered so I asked her if she wasnt keeping it to return asap as I have two people waiting she told me she would send it back that was the 23rd Dec, she told me that it was probably stuck in the Christmas post I sent a special delivery out on 24th Dec that person had recieved it so I contacted her again she said she was away at her mothers and would send the track and trace when she got home! Then she told me she had sent it back on 30th Dec!! when I hadnt recieved it back yesterday I phoned her she said the reciept was now at her mothers and she would send it me later! I phoned last night she gave me the no. but when I checked she had only posted it yesterday! she told me she thought her mother had posted it back! There was also no postage as promised she said it is to follow?? also the feathered headpiece was squashed and snapped feathers! She said she didnt know it came with a feather headpiece as she hadnt seen it even though it was on top of the suit in the box! In a pm she said send the headpiece back and she would pay for the damage? I have sent the suit out now to the next person but I have had to appologise for the headpiece even though Tasha has never worn it!! I just hope nobody else falls for her lies I feel let done for the 1st time after selling ALL of Tasha's suits on here with no trouble in the past :(

Alison Xx
By TomoliPremium member Comments: 1852, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 01:41 PM
GEMMA123

just to top off GEMMA123's lies she told me on Thursday January 6th that she had put a £10 into an envelope and posted it to me to cover the cost of the P+P she had previously promised to pay but not sent.

Gosh the postal service from Manchester to Burnley, the whole of 29 miles away is shocking, a week later it still hasnt arrived.... what a surprise!!

Ann
positive Sales Feedback
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Fri Jan 28, 2011 07:38 AM
having sold a pairs outfit to bb sammy last august i.ve finnaly got all the payment back. this could not have happened without the help of paula mccann of paula mccann freestlye dance school she,s has been realy helpfull.and as soon as i got in touch sorted it out for me well done paula and thank you very much pat x
By Miranda2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4071, member since Tue Feb 24, 2004
On Mon Jan 31, 2011 07:24 AM

Hi

I am putting up this comment on behalf of a friend of my daughters.

Do not send any costumes to a dancer called JAMIE LOVE who lives in Howat Street, Govan, Glasgow. The boys RED & BLACK sponsored costume shown above was posted to him in MAY 2010!!! Despite repeated requests to have the costume returned, and promises from both Jamie and his family that the costume was being returned, to this day it has not been returned. Several people have tried to get this costume returned including our dance teacher. However, the last we heard was that this dancer was at a school on a trial basis (John and Agnes Knox - JAK in Castlemilk). Letters have also been sent to his home address and still no costume. He has been contacted via Facebook message but still no costume only promises of the costume being returned. In my book this is called STEALING and has placed the sponsored dancer in a very awkward position as this costume needs to be paid for.

If you can help in any way by providing the name of a dance school or teacher in order to get this costume returned it would be greatly appreciated. If you see this costume at a competition it has NOT BEEN PAID FOR AND DOES NOT BELONG TO JAMIE.

I personally have sold lots of costumes and items over the years on DDN with no trouble and it is always the very small minority who spoil it for others who are honest and trustworthy.
By Stacey8 Comments: 85, member since Sun May 09, 2010
On Fri Feb 11, 2011 04:03 AM
thanks for all the helpful information will be sure to look out for them xxxx
By Miranda2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4071, member since Tue Feb 24, 2004
On Thu Feb 17, 2011 03:47 AM
Boy's red & black sponsored costume has finally been returned after 9 MONTHS! Thank you to everyone who helped with the this.
By Cutiekittys_Mum Comments: 1484, member since Fri Sep 10, 2004
On Fri Feb 25, 2011 01:12 AM
Hi

I wouldn't send out to Littlechamprhi. I sent her a costume which was delivered on the 5th Feb. No contact from her till 8th, then she said she wanted the costume and would send payment. No payment arrived. After nearly a week I said I was going to contact the dance teacher and then was told a cheque was in the post. I was on holiday for a week but when I returned, no cheque. I was then told it was a bankers draft and not a cheque...given that the cheque was supposedly sent out on a Sunday I doubt this. However, I advised the lady to cancel the bankers draft and could she pay me through paypal, which she said she didn't have, but she said she would pay by bank transfer. I gave her my bank details and asked her to text me when the payment was in the bank. The next text I got was asking for my address...then various text back and forth, and to cut a long story short she was sending the costume back because of my attitude! Attitude because I was asking for my money when she had had the costume for 3 weeks!

I got in touch with the dance teacher, who this lady had told me was disgusted with me and my attitide!!!, (the teacher wasn't and was very apologetic) who quickly arranged for the costume to be sent back with the postage costs. The costume arrived back yesterday, 24th Feb, and thankfully hadn't been worn and postage costs included.

Seller beware.

Joyce x

Comment #9459985 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2011-06-24 08:30:45 This thread is only for negative feedback

By Kaytexmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3193, member since Tue Oct 23, 2007
On Fri Feb 25, 2011 02:56 AM
Yazmin01 - i send a suit out as she was a new member i called the teacher before hand to see if she actually danced there and was told she did and was a long term member of the school.

so i send the suit out.. it was washed and re-stoned. there is one tan stain as it said on the sale post under the bust area on the inner side so not noticable when on.

i never got a txt to say it had arrived so i was slightly worried, but i text and then got a rpely to say it had and they just hadnt beena ble to txt to do being at work... Fair Enough !!

however the next day then i got a text message sayign the costume was filthy and not got many stones on etc.. and that it would need work doing to it.. there was a few texts exchanged and alot of hassle and worrie as i had not sent the suit in this condition so i worried it had got damaged in transit or once deliverd.

the costume was unsold and got sent back which is not the issue, the problem is when i got the suit back the inner side of the straps and the hemm and edging of the suit had tan on so i guess this was transfered when trying on as i never sent it in this condition..

i have a good reputation on selling on dance.net and all the know me know i am not a dirty person and i would not send out a dirty suit!

id just be slightly weary when sending to this new member!
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Tue Mar 22, 2011 07:49 AM
please be aware of beth2000 i sent her a costume which did,nt fit her daughter she sent it back without the p/p fee which she promised to pay befor i sent it to her she gave me all the detail,s i ask for befor hand but has fob me off with going in to hospital it,s in the post ect

Comment #9496856 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2011-05-17 09:07:32 Ooops, double post

By Lou_n_KittenPremium member Comments: 3324, member since Fri Aug 08, 2008
On Fri Mar 25, 2011 05:09 AM
Hiya all

Sent an outfit which was part of a tio's to lesiepie for her daughter to try. I clearly stated that postage must be Paid both ways even if it didn't fit. When the costume was eventually returned No postage cost where forwarded. I contacted Lesiepie by text to ask for the postage to be sent on. She assured me after a few text it would be sent. A week and a half later and no money has been forwarded. It may seem petty but The outfit was only £85 and if i sent it out to 8 People and they all did the same then i may just as well give it away. I just don't see why the sellers should be out of pocket for the buyers sake. You wouldn't be able to get something from an online shop and return it without paying the postage. Its just manners

Karren
By cjdancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 914, member since Mon Jan 10, 2005
On Wed May 18, 2011 06:44 AM
posted a suit to'' conroyel'' all seemed fine at first ,
then didn't let me know it had arrived until i pestered her ,said wasn't suitable ,fair enough ,posted it back ,no postage included like she had agreed before i sent it.when i questioned her i was told i was arrogant for asking where it was,although she did say she would send it ,over a week later and many texts and i still haven't received it .its people like this that make us all wary of sending our suits .
Page:
Page 4 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch