Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Negative Sales Feedback
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 AM
weve all been new once so i usually give people the benefit of the doubt

sadly PIPITYPOP123 has proved to be less than honest up to now

sent pairs out to her and she told me last sat she would send back as not suitable - fair enough

still waiting!!! only 1 reply in a week to PMs, Ive text the teacher, apparently her child is ill and she couldnt get out but she has my number a simple text or 2 second call would suffice.

Teacher now wont answer calls as when I rang and said who i was the phone went dead and since then does not get answered.

I bet I dont get my postage back either. If they arent here by Weds I will be driving to collect them :(

Rach xx
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Sun May 22, 2011 09:28 AM
The lady in my post has contacted me today to say I've been unfair - and suits will be posted tomorrow. Not sure how I've been unfair here as she told me last Saturday they were not suitable. She has apologised.

Also she has now changed her DDN name to Elisha_Paris

Rach
By shazydance Comments: 1025, member since Sat Apr 07, 2007
On Tue Aug 09, 2011 02:59 PM
really didnt want to comment on here but I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR A SWEATSHIRT back in feb and never received it had a few message back and forth and then member stopped reading my emails all together
she is a long running member who continues to put up posts but refuses to read my messages
HarrisonSisters user name
By simzo Comments: 732, member since Mon May 28, 2007
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 07:47 AM
Berty, asked me to save a costume for her for a week which I marked as sold and was saving it for her then she messaged me and said she had just measured herself and it won't fit, during this time I had other interest in the costume which I turned away

thanks
michele x
By Kaytexmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3193, member since Tue Oct 23, 2007
On Fri Aug 26, 2011 03:13 AM
i had sent my costume out to a Gemma Edwards of impact dance and cheer ...

i sent the costume out all wrapped in tissue and the bands in
a little bag and the feather headpeice stuck between two piece
of card in the bottom of the box to keep them flat.

i have today received it back and the costume, headpeice and
bands are all just loose in the box. the velcro on the bands
has caught some of the front fringe and the two of the feathers
are snapped which now i will pay to replace! she also never
returned the full postage.

when i asked her about this she said she sent it back the best
she could and that there was no specific instructions in the box
of how i wanted it sending back. she said she was personaly
happy with the way it was packaged. and that she didnt know
how much the postage was. (when it says on the postage label and
it cost her the same to post it back !

just be a little careful as you may not get your item back
in the same condition!

i hate that there is even a post for NEGATIVE feedback, as really
i would have thought that the disco community would have respect
for others things when they know how much they cost in the first
place.

By concarni Comments: 44, member since Sat Dec 06, 2008
On Fri Sep 09, 2011 01:26 AM
I've been trying to buy a rock n roll costume from lizi180. Communication was good at first. I gave them all the information they asked for. They asked for a deposit which I agreed too and transferred to the bank account I was given. This was over two weeks ago and I haven't heard from them since. My mistake was not getting their contact details before I paid the deposit.
By TomoliPremium member Comments: 1852, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Fri Sep 09, 2011 05:13 AM
Concarni

I have sent you a pm regarding

lizi180

previously known as

gemma123

she is totally unrealiable and has been posted about before
By neve_angel Comments: 51, member since Thu Feb 08, 2007
On Mon Sep 12, 2011 07:00 AM
Hi everyone sadly it seems we have another lowlife thief among us nice decent honest people in the disco community. Her user name is Zara95. I was asked for this cozzie as her daughter needed one ASAP. I sent it out last week it arrived tuesday. On wednesday i was told it didnt fit the little girl as to which she was most upset about!!! She asked Would it be ok for her to see a tailor friend of hers on thursday to see if it could be altered? And not to worry if not my costume would be sent back exactly as she got it. i said yes but please let me know on thursday as i have other people waiting on the costume.I have not heard a word from this person since. Despite me sending her 3 private messages, I contacted the Dance school and was told its the third time this week they have been contacted by someone about this person as she does not exist!!! please be aware of this user name Zara95 and also name and address- Josie Conners 8 Kiltlown Green Jobstown Tallaght Dublin 24 Ireland.

Thanks Angela

Comment #9708392 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2011-09-18 13:03:35 This post is for negative feedback only

By Xxdancin_geexX Comments: 2547, member since Mon Jun 19, 2006
On Wed Sep 28, 2011 08:10 AM

Hiya

Just to let everyone know that we seem to have another unrealiable person here on Dance Net who has requested a suit to be sent and not returned it to me.

Georginas suit was sent out to this person weeks ago, and apparantly did not fit so they sent it back 3 weeks ago now.

I have not received anything back from her and she has not even had the decency to reply to me. Apologies if she has been on holiday and not got my messages.

JUST BE WARNED - do not sent any suit out for fitting to:-

Dance Net Name: SINGSTAR

Dance Teacher: SHIRLEY LOWTHER

Dance School: SHIRLEY LOWTHER SOD - CORK

I have had agreement with the mods that it is okay for me to put this post on.

Please if anyone knows any other details of this person, please please please could you PM me with any information whatsoever as this suit is immaculate and worth quite a bit of money.

Thanks to all you very honest dance netters

Love Sue
x
By sammyfearn Comments: 576, member since Mon May 07, 2007
On Thu Nov 03, 2011 02:51 PM
Hi just wanted to let people know about DA_babe - suzanne mcnulty whose daughter dances for ashley nimmo, they requested a suit from me which i sent.
I did not receive any communication that she had received the suit, or that she did not want it when i chased her up she advised me that she had allreday put it back in the post - she had not confirmed where i had wanted the suit sent back too - it then arrived with no postage money although it was made clear i wanted it to be paid. i have since text her again about the postage money but no response.

while i did get my suit back i just wanted people to know that this person is was not respectful to the things i had asked her for - communication and postage.

sasha
By champdancersmumPremium member Comments: 7255, member since Wed Jan 18, 2006
On Mon Dec 05, 2011 03:42 AM
Edited by hummingbird (128773) on 2011-12-05 08:19:48 This is meant to be about the member who the transaction was made with.
Do not send items out to danalee08 . Over £300 of practisewear sent to danalee08 on understanding that she would send money same day after 1 week no money. She blocked messages and didn't pay. She said she had payed. She never sent any payment and had no intention of. Her teacher Lorraine taggert wasn't interested either. After I involved police she sent back items minus a top and my postage refund. I'm still waiting for them! Her name is Leanne fozzard. Do not trust as I had other messages from other ddn members saying she done this before.
stolen stoned costumes
By smurfymurfy Comments: 205, member since Fri Jun 05, 2009
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:31 AM
PLEASE PLEASE do not send any costumes to janemckenzie. It turns out she's a scam artist, stealing stoned costumes off innocent DDN members. i recently sent her Summers beautiful blue stoned cossie, worth £1000, in good faith and now may never see it again. I have now informed the metrpoliton police and filed a report. She doesnt reply to PM's and never any calls. The dance school have never heard of her and there has been approx 15 other people trying to contact her. They believe it's all a scam.

I feel so sick right now and so so foolish. Why do these people have to spoil a good thing. I think i'm going to cancel my membership as a result of this.

Nicky and a very upset Summer
By madmel30member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1536, member since Tue Jan 03, 2006
On Sat Apr 14, 2012 01:00 PM
^^also janemckenzie has Britts solos cossie..
also like nicky and summer very upset as this was to pay for another.

JANEMCKENZIE......STAY AWAY..

very upset mel x
By twirlychick Comments: 162, member since Thu Jan 18, 2007
On Thu Apr 19, 2012 01:32 PM
Thank you for this information. She has pm me intrested in my costume whcih cost £1,200. I shall NOT BE sending it out.
A huge thank you to you and I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
By casis_mum Comments: 62, member since Mon May 24, 2010
On Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 AM
Jane Mackenzie also has Casi's beautiful Obsession Costume worth £550.
Only worn 3 times due to long ban. My advice is do not trust anyone and ALWAYS get a deposit or payment in advance.
Very upset and angry :)

Comment #9963431 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2012-08-16 09:29:10 This post is only for bad feedback.

By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Mon Sep 16, 2013 07:42 AM
on no account send send your suit to xphoenix the dance school she has given does not exsist she has stolen my suit its pink and brown and covered in stones and she wont ansewer my phone calls time to get the police involved pat x
By silkstockins Comments: 437, member since Tue Jun 17, 2008
On Mon Sep 16, 2013 07:45 AM
heres a picture of my suit x
Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch